Jobs at WTS Energy (Oil & Gas)
Posted on: 24 April, 2014
Deadline: 25 May, 2014
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at WTS Energy
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. Our clients are based globally and offer a wide range of vacancies in oil, gas and energy. WTS Energy places suitable engineers and consultants in any phase of Oil and Gas projects and in all skills relating to: Geoscience, Drilling Management and Well Services, Facilities, (FEED) Engineering, Construction, Pipeline, Subsea, Commissioning and Start Up and Operations and Maintenance. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
- Search and selection: Identifying suitably qualified candidates (cold calling, database searches, advertising, referrals, networking)
- Create and build up contacts/a network within the industry.
- Compile a diverse candidate pool in anticipation of future recruitment needs.
- Evaluate, assess and select candidates
- Candidate submittals to various clients
- CV/Resume formatting
- Performing reference checks
- Build up and maintain good working relationships with existing and potential/future clients
- Networking to identify recruitment opportunities within the client base and promoting WTS Energy accordingly
- Preparing and presenting proposals, analysing and writing job descriptions, job postings
- Identifying and expanding sources of high quality candidates and prioritising targets for sourcing by region/location
- Interviewing and short-listing candidates (telephone and face-to-face)
- Writing candidate reports/profiles
- Co-ordinating and arranging interviews between clients and candidates
- Chasing feedback, multi-tasking, prioritizing and working on simultaneous projects
- Contract management (making offers to candidates, preparation/signature of contracts)
- Administer all your candidates, contacts and status changes regarding vacancies, clients and candidates in the CRM system
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with Operations, your Business Manager, other units and Finance
- Ad-hoc duties as and when needed/requested
- A B.Sc./M.Sc. or MBA in a relevant discipline (Technical Field, Business, Economics, Social Sciences)
- A minimum of 2 years experience in recruitment, executive search or account management within the Oil, Gas & New Energy Industry AND/OR 2 years of experience in the service industry AND/OR a technical background/experience/interest
- Self-driven, motivated, sales oriented
- You must be fluent in speaking, writing and reading English
- Fluency in another language would be an advantage
Terms & Conditions
- This is a unique opportunity to develop your career in a fast growing International Organization within the Oil, Gas & New Energy Industry.
- An attractive and competitive basic salary dependent upon career level, education and experience.
- A rewarding bonus scheme.
- A challenging fast paced role in an international, friendly and encouraging team environment.
- Being part of a successful fast growing company with Dutch roots, but a global attitude.
- The ability to make a difference and be successful on an individual basis.
- Company Profile
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified applicants should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WTS EnergySimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Aldelia Group
- Fresh Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- HR,Talent Manager at an Oil and Gas EPC Company - Aldelia Limited
- Job Vacancies at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Interns at Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited
- Mooring Master at GUS Consulting Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Human Leadership Resources