Head of Human Resources at Heirs Holdings
Posted on: 9 January, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Heirs Holdings
Heirs Holdings - We are an African Proprietary Investment company driving Africa’s development through long-term investments in key sectors. Our approach to investment is guided by the philosophy of Africapitalism, which is the private sector’s commitment to Africa’s development through long term investments that create economic prosperity and social wealth.
Location: Ikoyi Road, Lagos
- Design a HR strategy that supports each business unit and ensures alignment with the corporate strategy
- Provide HR advisory service to the Executive management team.
- Adequately forecast and plan for future HR business needs
- Work closely with the Group HR office to implement effective HR Systems and Processes.
- Design, implement and update Human Resource policies as required
- Conduct periodic Compensation and Benefits survey to ensure that company’s pay structure remains competitive.
- Manage the recruitment process which includes sourcing and attracting desirable candidates through various means like Head- Hunting, Recruitment agencies where necessary, strategic advert placements and other means.
- Drive the Implementation of the Performance Management framework ensuring that goals are properly set to drive the business objectives, line managers and staff hold periodic performance checks, timelines are kept and outcomes of the performance management are implemented at the end of each cycle..
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records and ensuring all HR records are held securely.
- Conduct regular audit to verify and complete missing information in staff file
- Interpret and advising on employment legislation
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures;
- Onboarding and induction of new hires
- Analyze staff training needs in conjunction with division/line managers
- Handle the Exit Management process to ensure that the organization is properly protected, and that exiting staff received their entitlements as due
- Where applicable, represent the HR team at internal and external meetings
- Participate in ad-hoc projects and performs other activities as assigned.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Heirs Holdings career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Heirs HoldingsSimilar Jobs
- Agribusiness Investment Analyst at Asset & Resource Management Holding Company
- Latest Jobs at Accion Microfinance Bank Limited
- Business Analyst at Finance Life Technologies Limited (Riby)
- Legal Manager at Transsnet Group
- Internship Positions at Transsnet Financial
- Chief Accountant at FINCA Microfinance Bank Limited
- Operations Officer at Assets Microfinance Bank
- Accountant at Mkobo Microfinance Bank