John Snow, Inc. (JSI) is an international public health consulting firm and manages two prcjects/contracts through its integrated office in Abuja, Nigeria. To support the implementation of the health supply chain project in Nigeria, JSI is seeking qualified candidates for the following position:
The driver will be based in the JSI Nigeria project office in Abuja and will work under the overall management and responsibility of the Director of Finance and Administration.
- Provide reliable and secure driving services by driving office vehicles for the transport of authorized personnel
- Update the log book for vehicle usage on a daily basis for proper recording of mileage Including keeping records of use of vehicle, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, greasing and other services
- Collection and delivery of mail, pouch, documents and official materials to and from partners
- Meet official personnel at the airport and facilitate immigration and customs formalities, if needed
- Ensure proper day to day maintenance of assigned vehicle and safe keeping of vehicle accessories, e.g. Jack, first aid kit, etc.
- Ensure availability of all required documents pertainingto the assigned vehicle
- Perform miscellaneous office support functions such as messenger services and making photocopies
- Perform other related duties as required
Minimum Skills and Qualification
- Valid driver's license
- At least five (5) years' warts experience as a driver, with a safe driving record
- Proven qualifications in safe driving
- Good command of English and Nigerian languages
- Good knowledge of the country map and routes
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume as one document not later than 2 weeks after this publication to: email@example.com for the position of Driver.
Only electronic application will be accepted. Please indicate the title oof the position you are applying for in the subject of your email. Candidates with more than one application will be disqualified.
JOHN SNOW, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER