Drivers at The United Nations Department of Safety and Security (Nigeria) via UNDP
Posted on: 15 April, 2014
Deadline: 28 April, 2014
View Jobs in Government
View All Jobs at UNDP
The United Nations Department of Safety and Security (Nigeria) announces the following vacancy:
Post Title: Driver
Level of post: G2
Type of contract: FTA
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Duration: One Year (with possibility of renewal)
Closing date: 28th April 2014
Method of Application
For details on the job description and application process, please visit http://web.ng.undp.org/jobs.shtml and submit applications. For further details on UN benefits and entitlements, please visit http://icsc.un.org/sal_sab.asp
- The UN is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture.
- Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply.
- Qualified women are highly encouraged to apply.
- All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about UNDPSimilar Jobs
- U.S. Embassy Recruitment for Chauffeur / Clerk
- British High Commission (BHC) Recruiting for Entry-level Clearance Assistant
- Project Internal Auditor at Cross River State Community and Social Development Agency (CRS CSDA)
- Humanitarian Officers at The Embassy of Ireland
- British Council Recruiting for Programme Manager, Skills
- Programme Manager, Skills at British Council Nigeria
- Ongoing Fresh Graduate and Experienced Job Recruitment at the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)
- European Union (EU) Recruitment for Project Officers