Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital (NAUTH), Nnewi established 25years ago is a 355 bed multi annex complex providing both specialized and comprehensive medical care services in six Local Government Areas of Anambra State. It is also vigorously engaged in the vital functions of training and research.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the post of:
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Internal Medicine
- Community Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Morbid Anatomy
Prospective candidates are expected to:
- Be fully registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria to Practice Medicine.
- Have satisfactorily completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme.
- Have passed the primary examination of either the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or the West African College.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should collect their application Forms from the office of the:
Director of Administration,
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital,
Completed application forms should be submitted to the office of the Director, Administrative, NAUTH, Nnewi enclosing two (2) copies each of the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- All relevant credentials
- Primary fellowship certificate
- Birth certificate
- Evidence of change of name where necessary
- Three referee reports
- Current practicing license
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption certificate.
Date of Interview: Monday 9th June, 2014.
Venue: Boardroom, NAUTH, Nnewi.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale