Vacancy in a Non-Bank Financial Institution Via Nextzon
Posted on: 1 April, 2014
Deadline: 11 April, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Nextzon Business Services Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our client is a Non-Bank Financial Institution with the primary objective of transforming the agticultural sector by facilitating increased lending to the fixed agricultural value chains in Nigeria. In order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in its operations, the Organization has the need to recruit a competent and suitably qualified professional to fill the position of:
- The successful candidate will be reporting to the Board of Directors, provide leadership for the staff and work with other stakeholders who are committed to helping the institution achieve its objectives and goals.
- He/she will coordinate the implementation of the strategic plan and stakeholder engagement processes.
- He/she will take on the responsibility of analysing and pre-empting challenges and resolving same promptly in the agricultural sector.
- He/she shall also give monthly reports to the Board of the institution. Other key responsibilities will be to:
- Oversee the institution's day-to -day activities as well as engage directly with the Directors of the functional units within the organisation and other srakeholders
- Represent the organization at different fora
- Manage strategic partnerships and external stakeholders to achieve the organizational goals
- Serve as an Executive member on the Board of the organization
Qualifications, experience, competences and attributes
- A first degree in any field from a reputable institution. Possession of a Master's degree including an MBA is an advantage.
- Minimum of twelve (12) years cumulative cognate experience in a series of roles involving corporate finance, strategic planning, personnel management and risk management. At least 8 years must have been spent at senior management level.
- Membership of a professional business related institute such as leA T, ClMA, ClBN is an added advantage.
- Prior experience as a C-level executive (CFO, COO, CEO) in a commercial! for profit organization is an added advantage.
- Prior experience with financial services/ agribusiness will be a plus.
- Relevant experience working with legal counsel to define and develop agreelllents related to project financing, corporate transactions and shareholder agreements.
- Experience working with domestic and international partners.
- Preference for a leader who has helped to start and grow a business.
- The ideal candidate for this position must be a Nigerian national with established track record in the sector.
- An attractive, highly competitive remuneration package based on international benchmarking and a pleasant working environment awaits the successful candidate. The tenure of engagement will be initially for two (2) years.
Method of Application
If you qualify and are interested in this position, please send in your resume (as an attachment) stating the reference code of the position being applied for as the subject of the email.
Applications should be submitted not later than April 11th, 2014 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org No other format of application will be accepted.Please, include in your application, names and contact details (including telephone and e-rnail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievement and abilities. All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nextzon Business Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA
- HSEQ Officer at Tsachal Limited
- Job Openings at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Enterprise Sales Executives at Ascentech Services Ltd
- 2018 Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme at Pricewaterhousecoopers (PWC)
- Office Assistant at Workforce Group
- Job Opportunities at Hodskey Consultants Limited