WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industry. We supply consultants to projects and operations of our clients and perform outsourcing services such workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. Our clients are based globally and offer a myriad in oil and gas and energy vacancies.
WTS Energy positions in any phase of the project lifecycle; from Geoscience, Drilling Management and Supervision, (FEED) Engineering, Construction, Commissioning and Start UP, Operations and Maintenance. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries.
Ref No: WTMU03685
The purpose of this job is to Manage team responsible for Production Optimisation through developing, applying, adapting, and integrating field and plant automation systems under the umbrella of optimization engines to maximize production capacity and up-time in real-time for the company's operated oil fields onshore and offshore within company and federal HSE regulations.
Other responsibilities Include the following;
- Identify oil rate enhancement opportunities
- Work with office based and field staff to successfully implement production enhancement projects and initiatives
- Review and analyse plant process performance on a regular basis and identify de-bottlenecking and plant optimisation improvements
- Apply new techniques, technology and equipment to increase oil production from existing assets
- Provide training and guidance to engineers and technical assistants as necessary.
- Identify solutions, by interpreting reservoir data with asset team in order to improve reservoir productivity.
- Develop an integrated asset model using Gap / Prosper modelling tools.
- Lead production planning efforts within the Operations department and interfacing with Asset Management and Facilities Departments as required.
- Manage production accounting assuring that all production reports are delivered to internal and external customers in a timely and accurate manner.
- Participate in conceptual design studies.
- Provide Production input at Factory acceptance testing and FEED Documents.
- Provide Production input at all Hazops and Hazids.
- Take responsibility for the integration of Production requirements within engineering design, and implementation of the required Operational Procedures into future oil and gas facilities.
- Provide answers for all technical queries from engineering group.
- Attend Project and other relevant meetings.
- Update current operational procedures for all assets.
- A degree in Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related discipline
- At least 10 years overall oilfield experience with 5 years’ experience at a management level in Production operations
- Strong mathematical modelling, process modelling, production process evaluation, plant/process optimization, process automation, and/or statistics skills
- Proven ability to increase process efficiency / performance and realize process optimization daily
- Good written and spoken English and Computer Literate.
- In depth understanding of latest production optimisation tools.
- Supervisory, presentation and ability to develop staff.
- Strong communication skills are essential along with an ability to collaborate effectively with operating and engineering staff as well as management.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online.