Vacancies At Mich Technology Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 21 March, 2014
Deadline: 25 March, 2014
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View Jobs posted same day
Mich Technology Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
- The Junior Transmission Engineer will support capacity planning team in network dimensioning, efficient allocation of circuit’s resources and routing, Microwave engineering and design to meet recommended ITUT & NCC availability and reliability criteria
- Regulatory body applications, particularly documentation of frequencies and Microwave Radio sub bands for effective management
Specifically, the Junior Transmission Engineer will be responsible for:
- Allocation and documentation of Frequency sub band and channels to Provisioning and operation team against interference and operational issues
- Allocation and updates of deployed last mile nodes, Node Software, Interface software, Capacity software, Assigned IPs (IP Radios)
- Allocation and documentation of RF survey indices, service order request, Link Budgets, Frequencies Scan results etc
- Supporting the effective management and documentation/ assignment of infrastructures /Facility space, Racks, ports in POPs
- Providing support to the Network Planning team in monitoring the entire network design and executing adequate documentation across all the Company’s links
- Conducting Link budget and SLA validations on vendor reports before service request order is released to the Provisioning team in other to achieve the expected turnaround time and bench marked quality of service
- Providing support on software and capacity upgrades, maintain documentation of software roadmap within the network as the Company deploys more sub bands and POPs
- Assisting in overall project planning, delivery and update of required project plan
- Providing support as delegated on last mile connections,
- Reporting on capacity, inventory and utilization of applicable transmission and carrier equipment configurations.
- Provide detailed engineering documents and reports
- Provide the required support to escalated issues from Operation and Vendors.
Other Competencies Required:
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Time management skills
- Team work abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Solid foundation in electronics theory
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Visio)
Demands of the Job:
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- May be required to travel out of station.
- HND/BSc/B.Eng in relevant discipline
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CVs to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Entry-level Customer Service Executives at Greenlight Planet
- Customer Service Manager at Darmac Engineers
- Business Strategy Analysts at Eta-Zuma Group West Africa Limited
- Job Opportunities at Saipem Contracting CONT.
- Job Opportunities at Saipem Contracting
- Fresh Recruitment at Interactive Engineering Consult Limited (I.E.C.L)
- General Ledger (GL) Accountants at Machineyard.
- Warehouse Manager at Nigerdock