Randstad Construction Property Engineering - Our company mission is "Shaping the world of work". In the work that we do everyday in the world of human resources, we contribute to the communities in which we live and work. We help people to find the right jobs, and this has a positive impact on their lives. For our clients, we focus on providing best talent, allowing them to achieve business objectives by focusing on core activities. This contribution to society and our ability to influence our industry to set high standards, best practice and benchmarks, is the mission that drives us everyday.
My client is a well established contractor working in Southern Nigeria on a number of large civil engineering projects. They have an immediate need for a Concrete Supervisor to work on a major project.
- My client is a well established contractor with a long history working in West Africa, they have a number of ex-pats throughout the business at management level and are actively seeking to add to their commercial team. This is to work on a large 200m USD project (build).
- You will have a strong commercial background having worked for major contractors on large scale build projects and be willing to be based in West Africa. You will have a good understanding of FIDIC contracts and ideally have experience of working in Africa previously.
- Degree/HND level education or equivalent
- FIDIC contract knowledge
- Africa experience (preferred)
- Strong communicator
- Willing to be based in West Africa
- Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- QS "quantity surveyor" build
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 per year
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.