Jobs At Interra Networks
Posted on: 7 March, 2014
Deadline: 30 March, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Interra Networks
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
At Interra Networks our people are our greatest assets. We are growing and need people looking for a rewarding and challenging careers in various disciplines. If you have drive, intellect and a passion to exceed the norm, we want you!
Interra Networks is recruiting to fill the position of:
- The Technical Manager's role is to assure the successful execution of the company's overall business strategy & deliverables by aligning technological activities with the business strategy.
- The TM contributes to general business planning regarding technologies & plans required to maintain company operations and competitiveness while recognizing new developments in information systems technology, and anticipating organizational modifications.
- The TM will be responsible for establishing the long-term technological needs and plan strategies for developing systems to fulfil both short & long term needs & requirements of the organization.
- The TM ensures confidentiality and reliability of corporate data, proprietary information, and intellectual property and functions as top level contact to assist end users in determining IS requirements and solutions
- In partnership with management, identify opportunities and risks for delivering the company's services, including identification of competitive services, opportunities for innovation, and assessment of marketplace obstacles and technical hurdles to the business success.
- Identify technology trends and evolving social behaviour that may support or impede the success of the business.
- Evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms for delivering the company's services.
- Lead strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritizing development initiatives and setting timetables for the evaluation, development, and deployment of company services.
- Participate as a member of the senior management team in establishing governance processes of direction and control to ensure that objectives are achieved, risks are managed appropriately and the organization’s resources are used responsibly.
- Collaborate with the appropriate departments to assess and recommend technologies that support company organizational needs.
- Direct development and execution of an enterprise-wide information security plan that protects the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the company's data and servers.
- Direct development and execution of an enterprise-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plan.
- Communicate the company's technology strategy to investors, management, staff, partners, customers, and stakeholders.
- Lead the various departments and personnel within the technical team and provide human resource management, strategic leadership, management and technical management support services
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices
- Define and communicate company values and standards for acquiring or developing systems, equipment, or software within the company.
- Ensure that technology standards and best practices are maintained across the organization.
- Share knowledge, mentor and educate the technical team and Organization's stakeholders with regard to the company's technological vision, opportunities, and challenges.
- Ensure company technical problems are resolved in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Develop, track, and control the development and deployment annual operating and capital budgets for purchasing, staffing, and operations.
- Establish standards of performance and monitor conformance for technical staff (through performance review) and vendors (through service level agreements).
- Ensure the company's internal technological processes and customer-facing services comply with community expectations and applicable laws and regulations for privacy, security, and social responsibility.
- Promote achievement of the company's business goals within a context of community collaboration by developing policies for sharing software code, technological innovation, business processes, and other intellectual property.
- Graduate qualification with relevant experience
go to method of application »
- The Marketing Manager will oversee the development and sales of IT and Telecoms solutions and services.
- The MM will also be responsible for the management of an aggressive sales quota in a highly competitive environment.
- The MM will be accountable for leading the team in protecting existing customer accounts/revenue base and attaining revenue growth, quality and expense targets.
- The MM also work closely with the Technical Team from the point of the project conceptualization through implementation to closure and will, most times, be involved in managing the projects to ensure the customers’ business objectives are met.
- To plan and implement marketing strategies in line with company growth strategy
- Justify, prepare, and present realistic annual marketing and sales budget
- Review the marketing and sales programmes quarterly to determine if sales targets have been achieved and mitigate against any reduction in sales budget
- Identify new product opportunities
- Lead in all aspects of marketing team and ensure that maximum revenues are generated as a result of marketing.
- Segmentation analysis of the market to determine which area the company is selling and develop strategy to increase sales in other areas
- Participates in trade fairs and shows to extend and win new markets
- Develop ideas and creates offers for direct mail and marketing to major accounts and main market sector
- Attends and represent the organization at external customer meetings, and internal meetings as well as other company functions necessary to perform duties capable of promoting business development.
- Provides guidelines and templates for all external communications to ensure consistency in quality and the implementations of all proposals, presentations, letters, tender responses and any other documentation, communication or collateral
- Proof read and checks reports and documents for the sales, business development and marketing team in line with the point above
- Manages the internal communications program with the COO and CEO
- Produces all reporting, KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) for marketing activity
- Oversees the management of the marketing database to ensure quality information is maintained and reporting is accurate
- Prepare reports, memoranda, and correspondence pertaining to marketing & sales and present research findings and recommendations as and when required
- Prepare and collate team’s daily, weekly, and monthly call memo and forward to management as and when required
- Develop and manage a high calibre marketing team to support
- Ensure work measurements and performance standards are maintained
- Coordinate and prepare operating reports, such as budget expenditures, and statistical records of performance data.
- Conducts unit meetings as feedback mechanism for achieving unit objectives
- Graduate qualification with relevant experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Interra NetworksSimilar Jobs
- Devotional Portal Manager at YellowDot Africa
- Channel Planning and Logistics Manager at HMD Global
- Facility Operations & Maintenance Manager at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Officer - IT Quality Assurance at IHS Towers
- Head, Internal Audit at Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN)
- Manager, Specialist Sales at MasterCard Nigeria
- Trainee Sales Customer Service - Power Tools at Bosch Africa
- Jobs at ERS Nigeria Limited