Institute of Planning, Nigeria IS Recruiting
Posted on: 4 March, 2014
Deadline: 18 March, 2014
View Jobs in Professional / Social Associations
View All Jobs at Institute of Planning, Niger
Vacancies exist for the following positions in a professional institute based in Lagos.
- BSc or HND in Secretarial Studies with good speaking/writing skills and must be computer literate.
- 5 years working experience is required.
go to method of application »
- W.A.S.C. or S.S.C.E.
- Applicant must possess a valid driver's license.
- 5 years working experience.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their application letters and Curriculum Vitae within two weeks of this publication to:
Institute of Planning, Nigeria
PO Box, 22237,
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Institute of Planning, NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- IT/Social Media Personnel at Organic Livestock and Crops Owners Association
- Membership Drive and Training Executive at the Institute of Credit Administration (ICA)
- Registrar/Chief Executive Officer at the Institute of Chartered Chemists of Nigeria (ICCON)