Institute of Planning, Nigeria IS Recruiting
Posted on: 4 March, 2014
Deadline: 18 March, 2014
View Jobs in Professional / Social Associations
View All Jobs at Institute of Planning, Niger
Vacancies exist for the following positions in a professional institute based in Lagos.
- BSc or HND in Secretarial Studies with good speaking/writing skills and must be computer literate.
- 5 years working experience is required.
go to method of application »
- W.A.S.C. or S.S.C.E.
- Applicant must possess a valid driver's license.
- 5 years working experience.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their application letters and Curriculum Vitae within two weeks of this publication to:
Institute of Planning, Nigeria
PO Box, 22237,
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Institute of Planning, NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Nigerian Insurers Association (NIA) - PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Executive Assistant (Academic Affair) at the Postgraduate School of Credit & Financial Management