Lorache Consulting Is Hiring
Posted on: 3 March, 2014
Deadline: 31 March, 2014
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View Jobs posted same day
Lorache Consulting - Our client is in need of a Supermarket Supervisor located in Magboro Area of Ogun State.
- Develop and implement an effective sales/marketing plan including sales promotions, advertisement and various other strategies for the purpose of improving sales.
- Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Ensure an effective customer relationship management.
- Should understand the procedure involved in payment done with cheque.
- Ensure that customer profile are collected and entered into the customer data base.
- Order goods for store and negotiate best deals with suppliers.
- Inspects goods to ensure it is correctly priced and displayed.
- Records delivery of goods and ensure it corresponds with order.
- Reports discrepancies to control costs and maintain correct inventory levels.
- Takes note of goods that are selling and the one that are not selling.
- Planning the range of stock to be ordered.
- Ensure that products analysis is carried out weekly.
- Assumes responsibility of regular stock take.
- Disciplinary procedure and performance Appraisal.
- Examine goods to ensure that it is correctly priced.
- Work out the shelves layout and be able to display points, as well as how and what should be displayed.
- Overall responsibility for the operation and management of the supermarket.
- Ensure that all staff work in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Formulate pricing policies for merchandise, according to profitability requirements.
- Establish credit policies and operating procedures.
- Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods.
- Prepare and present periodic sales report which include previous sales analysis to Managing Director.
- Ensure the smooth running of the supermarket.
- Must reside between Mowe and Ojodu Berger.
- Be willing to work long hours.
- Minimum of HND with four years related experience.
- A minimum of 1 -2 years experience in Supermarket Management position.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ideal Candidate should be computer literate.
- Must have Integrity.
- Sound Financial knowledge.
- Should be able to pay attention to details.
- Must be disciplined and trustworthy.
- Should be able to deal tactfully and pleasantly with customers.
- Strong time management, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent Strategy Implementation skills and good use of initiative.
- Good listening skills.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their Resumes with subject title "Supermarket Supervisor" to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Graduate Technical Support and Website Management at Precise Lighting
- Assist. Admin (Male) at Inesfly Africa Limited
- Retail Grocery Store Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Fresh Jobs at Audacious Business Concept Limited
- Business Optimization Officer at ENYO Retail & Supply Limited
- Retail Sales Associates at Precise Lighting
- Job Vacancies at Artee Group (SPAR Nigeria)
- Sales Associates at Audacious Business Concept