IDMANN Institute is a registered tertiary educational institution that provides tertiary professional development, personal development, and post-employment training with the aim of professional advancement and/or technical entrepreneurship.
We are seeking TRAINED language/linguistics graduates to teach the below-listed languages:
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Graduate with a minimum of a second-class upper degree or equivalent. (Submitted CV's must clearly indicate the class of degree obtained by the applicant.)
- Be trained in the language of interest (or have experience teaching in the indicated language of interest)
- Be competent and proficient in the use of a computer and the internet.
- Be able to plan, organize and deliver engaging language instruction with a firm grounding in the lexis and structure of the language of choice.
- Have some experience teaching (preferably at the primary/secondary school level).
- Be immediately available for employment.
- Be able to relocate quickly and smoothly to Umuahia where the position is located.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and MUST be accompanied by a Cover Letter outlining the applicant's suitability for the advertised position by addressing each of the requirements stated above