Graduate Jobs At Neimeth International Pharmaceuticals Plc
Posted on: 7 February, 2014
Deadline: 18 February, 2014
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View Jobs posted same day
Neimeth International Pharmaceuticals Plc is a leading indigenous Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Distribution Company with Global connections and branches in West African sub-region. We manufacture and distribute a wide range of quality Ethical, OTC and Veterinary products. Following our present capacity expansion, initiatives, we now seek to recruit energetic, experienced and resourceful persons to fill the under-listed position:
- First degree or HND in Accountancy. Possession of recognized professional qualification like: - ACA, ACCA, ANAN, ACMA, CPA etc will be of advantage.
- 3 to 5 years of cognate experience, preferably in a manufacturing outfit.
- Candidate must be below 35 years of age.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Spread-sheet and Power-point packages is a must.
- Successful candidates will be deployed as Stock Accountant and will handle Receivable functions or work in our Internal Audit department.
go to method of application »
- Candidate for this position must have a degree in Pharmacy, must be interested in New Product Development, Drug Formula Lion, must have the ability to turn Ordinary to Extra-Ordinary and must he innovative enough to be an Innovator.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 08051468183
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist at a Multinational Pharmaceutical Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Latest Vacancies at Mopheth Group
- Job Vacancies at HealthPlus Limited
- Product Manager, Respiratory at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- HR/Admin Administrator at a Top-Pharmaceutical Company - eRecruiter Nigeria
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Recruiting for Graduate Medical Governance Executive
- Medical Sales Executives at a Pharmaceutical Company - eRecruiter Nigeria