Vision IT Nigeria Is Recruiting
Posted on: 31 January, 2014
Deadline: 28 February, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Vision IT Nigeria
VisionIT Nigeria Limited is a consultancy firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Project Management, Technical Authoring and Market Advertising, We tend to leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support medium to large co-operate organizations.
Our client, a major provider of telecommunication equipments and services to network operators, requires the services of a BSS Principal consultant.
- The BSS Principal Consultant Job Role purpose is to support profitable growth at the region.
Customer Asset Build
- Support Business Development, Sales and Delivery in selected key opportunities and deals
- Drive sales by campaigns and workshops with Region(s) e.g. Engagement practices and Customer units
- Coordinate with the Sales Team for the identification of key deals, supporting the preparation of the related Business Case and other documentation required, establish and track the sales funnel with the associated business figures
- People Asset build
- Support the identification of resource requirements in the different parts of the Company’s sales and delivery organization, securing the availability of the required capabilities when and where they are needed
- Identify training / competence build-up needs, drive enhanced knowledge management, e.g. Best practices, communities, etc.
- Contribute to internal competence development and communication, e.g. speeches, participation in events, on-line seminars etc.
Structural Asset build
- Contribute to definition and evolution of Offering and Domain Portfolio Strategy
- Adopt offering and contribute to offering development, harvesting reusable assets, working with Project Teams
- Develop thought leadership in area e.g. participate in internal and external marketing events; write articles, white papers, etc.
- Support the identification of selected 3rd Parties (Vendors, Systems Integrators, etc.), with the objective of establishing alliances and partnerships to support the offering strategy
Customer asset build
- Input to sales funnel
- Together with Customer Units and Engagement Practices perform and develop Customer presentations and offering material
- Perform and create materials for campaigns and Business Growth workshops with selected customers
- For the selected key opportunities/deals, opportunity description, business case, and solution plan, customer case delivery reports, reference case presentations
People Asset build
- Working communities and continuous update of Best Practices, Knowledge Object’s, On-line seminars etc.
- Requirements on delivery – Competence and Resource Management
- Contribute to competence db (e.g. excel sheet) of all competencies in domain (focus upon principals and senior)
Structural Asset build
- Customer Challenges & Solution Framework definitions
- Sales pitch and Marketing material
- Sales, pricing & commercial support material
- Solution components and delivery models
- MOU documents with partners and allies
- Input to Offering development and Domain Portfolio Strategy
- Strong knowledge of the Telecom Industry, with more than 10 years’ experience in Consulting, Systems Integration and Opportunities Development for BSS Transformation Programs (including Convergence, Revenue Management, CRM, Order Management, BI & Analytics, Enterprise Architecture, Product Catalog) in an international context.
- More than 10 years’ experience in client facing activities: from qualification through negotiation, sales and delivery.
- Deep knowledge of telco processes and managing pre-sales activities of complex transformation solutions.
- Deep knowledge of BSS 3rd party products (Revenue Management, CRM, Order Management, BI & Analytics, Enterprise Architecture, Product Catalog).
- Leadership skills and ability to work with minimal supervision to meet objectives in a fast-pace and changing environment (self-motivated, resourceful, results-oriented).
- Communication skills and ability to interact with customers also at C-level.
- Extensive experience in supporting RFI/RFP/RFQ bid activities.
- Proven ability to discuss business needs with C-level and translate them into ICT strategy, business solutions and shape SI proposals.
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- Strong planning, delivery, and organizational skills
- Hands-on experience on selling and delivering BSS Transformation.
- Technical Solutions Architect background in Convergent Charging and Billing, and in one of the following areas: CRM, Order Management, Enterprise Product Catalog, BI/Analytics.
- Experience in relationship with other SW vendors (Oracle, Tibco, Microsoft).
- Hands-on experience on proposal writing
- Business experience in building business cases with identification of ROI and TCO in the relevant areas, go to market strategies, and 3rd parties coordination in the creation and delivery of solutions.
- Demonstrated proven track record with the will and ability to adopt and learn new technologies and business models.
- Proven track record of cross organization collaboration in creation of IT and Enterprise solutions.
- Superior expertise of Microsoft Office tools and applications.
- Willingness to travel (30% - 50% of the time).
- Highly motivated, self driven and can-do attitude in a highly changing business context
go to method of application »
- Devise, arrange and promote holidays and travel packages.
- Sell holiday and travel products to customers
- Improving our scope of tour packages
- Work with hotels, airlines and other transport companies and tour guides
- Assist in planning holidays or complex tailor made itineraries for clients.
- Liaising with international partners to create and find attractive tour packages departing from Nigeria.
- Updating tour packages in real time via our website and on our brochures.
- Visiting local tourist attractions to ascertain accommodation quality and suitability
- Liaising with coach operators, airlines, hoteliers and resort reps.
- Using market research to guide decisions.
- Planning and advertising different promotions
- Making alternative arrangements for customers who have had their trips interrupted
- Ensuring client safety at all times
- Make presentations to travel groups
- Go to travel/trade exhibitions to increase company/brand awareness.
- Produce brochures and internet-based information
- Must have minimum 2 - 3 years of experience in Tour consultancy.
- Must be female.
- Must be under 30 years of age.
- Must have organized tours in the past to the following countries, UAE, South Africa, USA and other countries in Europe.
- Must also have experience in cruise packages as well as general holiday packages.
- Must have some contacts (tour guides) in tourism hot spots.
- Must have worked in a travel agency that specializes in tourism.
- Extensive and comprehensive knowledge of the tourism industry.
- Strong relational and communication skills.
- Strong oral, writing, negotiation and networking skills
- Good interpersonal skills and telephone manner.
- Good customer service skills
- Foreign language skills will be beneficial
- IT skills
- Commercial awareness
- Good time management skills
- Stress management.
- Being detailed orientated
NGN80, 000 - 100, 000 per month
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with job title to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Vision IT NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Administrative Roles at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- USSD Developers at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Business Managers at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Jobs at Nimbus Resource Solutions
- Senior Executive Assistant to the Managing Partner at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Job Opportunities at AFMRecruit
- Research Analysts at Fadac Resources
- HR Executives at Ascentech Services Ltd