Vacancies At Johban Links and Communications
Posted on: 22 January, 2014
Deadline: 6 February, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Johban Links and Communication hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill up the following vacant posts in their organization:
The system engineer is responsible for coordinating the construction, maintenance, and expansion of the organization's computer systems.
Qualification and Experience
- A B.Sc/B.Eng/HND in computer engineering, electrical/electronic engineering or related discipline·
- 1-3 years experience in similar position.
- Should be able to work under little or no supervision
- A minimum age of 27 years
- Should be able to work under little or no supervision and be self motivated.
- Oversee development and maintenance of computer systems.
- Identify departmental needs and make suggestions regarding technical direction.
- Set up organization's intranets.
- Design and implement system security and data assurance.
- Configure and install computer systems for other organizations.
- Design and develop software.
- Test software applications and systems.
- Develop different types of software, including computer games, business applications, operating systems, network control systems, and middleware.
- Apply knowledge of computing systems and software structure.
- Analyze users' needs.
- Create flowcharts, diagrams, and other documentation.
- Create manuals and detailed sets of instructions including algorithms that tell computers what to do.
- Convert instructions into computer.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume within 2 weeks of this publication to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Latest Job Vacancy at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria
- Call Center Officer at Seedstars
- Job Opportunity at Aptech Computer Education
- Fresh Job Opportunities at MainOne
- Job Vacancies at IPT Power Tech
- Logistics Coordinator at a Communications Technology Company - Universal Careers
- Job Vacancies at a Mobile Telecommunications Industry - Peoplesource Consulting
- 2017 Hotels.ng Software Developers Internship Programme