Vacancies At Johban Links and Communications
Posted on: 22 January, 2014
Deadline: 6 February, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Johban Links and Communication hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill up the following vacant posts in their organization:
The system engineer is responsible for coordinating the construction, maintenance, and expansion of the organization's computer systems.
Qualification and Experience
- A B.Sc/B.Eng/HND in computer engineering, electrical/electronic engineering or related discipline·
- 1-3 years experience in similar position.
- Should be able to work under little or no supervision
- A minimum age of 27 years
- Should be able to work under little or no supervision and be self motivated.
- Oversee development and maintenance of computer systems.
- Identify departmental needs and make suggestions regarding technical direction.
- Set up organization's intranets.
- Design and implement system security and data assurance.
- Configure and install computer systems for other organizations.
- Design and develop software.
- Test software applications and systems.
- Develop different types of software, including computer games, business applications, operating systems, network control systems, and middleware.
- Apply knowledge of computing systems and software structure.
- Analyze users' needs.
- Create flowcharts, diagrams, and other documentation.
- Create manuals and detailed sets of instructions including algorithms that tell computers what to do.
- Convert instructions into computer.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume within 2 weeks of this publication to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Sales and Marketing Roles at Chips, Bits & Bytes Limited
- Software Developer (Intermediate) at xPlug Technologies Limited
- Channel Manager at Airtel Nigeria
- Sales Role at Nokia
- Customer Program Director at Orange Business Services
- Mobile Value Added Service Developer at iConcepts
- Experienced Web Designer/Developer at a Technology Firm
- Job Openings at Tros Technologies