Efficacy Homes Limited was incorporated as a limited liability company with RC 765581 in August 2008 to carryout professional and corporate business in Real Estate, Building Construction and Project management. It has her office at idowu taylor, Victoria Island. Lagos.
Since inception, Efficacy homes limited has engaged competent professionals in developing Estates and building homes. Estates under development include Peak Park, lekki; Plannet ville, lekki; Sterling Park, Abuja and friend’s colony. Our clients range from corporate organizations to numerous individuals.
Efficacy Homes Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Ability to communication clearly (oral & written) with very good organizational skills
- Ability to read and interpret specifications and drawings
- Ability to use electrical tools and instruments
- Must be able to work extended hours & pay attention to details
- Ensure statutory requirements are identified and met
- Ensure commitment to equality of opportunity is made real
- Contribute to the overall development of the Company and its activities
- Maintain and develop systems, procedures and records to maximize the CEO’s effectiveness
- Ensure necessary records are maintained that can readily provide current, accurate
- and accessible information
- Work within the framework of the corporate plan as directed by the CEO
- Support the CEO in the preparation and presentation of reports, proposals, budgets and related activities in servicing and developing contracts and relationships with stakeholders and partners
- Support the CEO in the preparation of all documentation required for key decision making
- Under the guidance of the CEO ensure corporate methods for monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness and impact of strategic initiatives and the impact of investments that the Company makes are applied.
The ideal candidate must possess:
- Should possess a minimum of an OND qualification
- 1- 3 years of relevant experience
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their c.v and cover letter (cover letter pasted in the body of the mail) indicating the position applied for in the subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.