Graduate Jobs at Ranbaxy
Posted on: 17 December, 2013
Deadline: 31 December, 2013
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Ranbaxy
We are one of the leading international Pharmaceuticals companies; Ranbaxy serves its customers in over 150 countries and has ground operations in 43 countries and manufacturing operations in 8 countries. The company employs a multi-cultural- lingual workforce of more than 14,000 employees. As part of expansion plan, we are planning to recruit experienced and qualified professionals for the following vacant positions:
- Reporting to the Head of Quality, you will be responsible for assessing valuation and certifying of raw/packaging materials and finished products with modern day laboratory equipment such as ..."HPLC/UV/FTIR/AAS.
- Bachelor Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry or Microbiology with 2-3 years' experience in a similar role in a pharmaceutical company .
go to method of application »
- Reporting to the Area Sales Manager/Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for
establishing and maintaining Doctors' Call Index, identify and develop new business opportunities with distributors & Institutions and conduct regular interface/presentation sessions with Pharmacists/Doctors/distributors to ensure that they are regularly sensitized on products and services.
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy, or any other Science disciplines, with at least 1-2 years' experience in a similar role in a pharmaceutical company. You must possess a valid driving license.
go to method of application »
- The purchasing Manager will be reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for all local purchase such as raw/packaging materials and utility supplies.
- He/she must have 5 years of post qualification experience on the job as purchasing manager while the position of purchasing officer should be between 2-3 years in a similar role.
- Knowledge of Excel and SAP application is an added advantage.
- Bachelor Degree in management is mostly preferable.
Method of Application
Interested candidate who meet the above criteria only should send application for the position accompanied by current and photocopies of credentials to SM.Vacancy@ranbaxy.com within 2 weeks of publications.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about RanbaxySimilar Jobs
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Graduate Commercial Management Future Leaders Programme 2017
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist at a Multinational Pharmaceutical Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Latest Vacancies at Mopheth Group
- Job Vacancies at HealthPlus Limited
- Product Manager, Respiratory at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- HR/Admin Administrator at a Top-Pharmaceutical Company - eRecruiter Nigeria
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Recruiting for Graduate Medical Governance Executive
- Medical Sales Executives at a Pharmaceutical Company - eRecruiter Nigeria