Fundraising Officer At The Bible Society of Nigeria
Posted on: 6 December, 2013
Deadline: 6 December, 2013
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Bible Society of Nigeria
The Bible Society of Nigeria exists to meet the scriptural needs of every Nigerian in general, Christian Churches and Confessions in particular and to help people interact with the Word of God.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply for the following vacant position in the organisation:
- The position reports to the Church/Public Relations Manager.
- The job holder enrolls Christians as Special, Life and Bible-A-Month Club members, raises funds, interfaces and services registered members, donors and volunteers.
- Increasing the membership base of the Society through aggressive membership drive and sourcing for donors
- Servicing members, donors and National Bible Societies
- Raising funds to meet the organization’s objectives
- Organizing Special Members Forum in relationship with the SMF Chairman
- Good communication, listening, public speaking and human/public relations skills
- Computer literacy in MS word, excel and powerpoint
- This role requires a degree/HND in the Social Sciences or Arts/Humanities with at least 3 years experience in marketing, public relations or customer relations.
- The person must be mature
- Ability to convince people to buy intangible products is very crucial
- Good network skill
- Applicants for the above-stated position must be practicing and committed Christians with good testimony point experiences and willing to learn.
- The remunerations are attractive and the position is pensionable
Method of Application
Interested and qualified should send their applications, CVs and photocopies of credentials to:
The General Secretary
18, Wharf Road,
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bible Society of NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Administrative Assistants at Rainbow Group International
- Chief Security Officers at Fadac Resources
- Job Vacancy at an International Betting and Gaming Company - Kimberly Ryan
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH