Jobs At Siat Group
Posted on: 5 December, 2013
Deadline: 12 December, 2013
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Presco Plc, Obaretin Estate. Edo State and Siat Nigeria Limited, Ubima, Port Harcourt are subsidiaries of Si at Group of Companies in Nigeria. Nv Siat sa, Belgium. an agro-industrial group of companies specialized in the establishment and management of industrial as well as small holders' plantations and allied processing and downstream industries. Presco Plc is a fully integrated oil palm venture of 11 ,500 ha of industrial palm plantation, an oil mill, a palm kernel crushing plant and a refinery/fractionation plant. Siat Nigeria Limited acquired from the Rivers State Government the assets of Risonpalm. which comprise 16,000 ha of oil palm plantations and an industrial oil palm complex. Suitably qualified candidates are required to strengthen the internal Audit Department of both subsidiaries.
- BSc or HND in Accounting. Finance, or a related field. Engineers with finance experience are welcomed. An MBA would be a plus.
- Must have 3 to 7 years of relevant experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. good organizational and analytical skills, and project management experience.
- Excellent experience in working with Excel spreadsheets. Knowledge of Power Point is a plus
- Ability to perform risk assessments to identify audit areas and recommend plans Familiar with business process flows in a typical manufacturing entity
- Must be energetic, self-driven yet a strong team player with positive attitude
- Willingness to travel 10% both domestically and intemationally.
- As Senior Auditor. you should be prepared to travel abroad at least 2 to 4 weeks per year to other SlAT's Group of companies for specific assignments
- As PRESCO and Siat Nigeria Limited are part of an international group, SlAT knowledge of French is a plus
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their detailed CV and application within one week from the date of this publication by email to:- email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Jobs at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited (RENL)
- Operations Manager at a Global Agricultural Company - Hays
- Operations Manager at Seaboard Overseas and Trading Group
- Fresh Vacancies at Farmforte
- Jobs at an Agro-Allied Industry - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Production Manager at Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group
- Key Accounts Manager at Syngenta
- Accountant at Hello Tractor