Exciting career in a multi-national electro-mechanical engineering company
QUALIFICATION/JOB REQUIREMENTS - HVAC Specialization
• HND or B.Sc (Mechanical Engineering).
• Minimumoffive (5) years cognllte experience.
• Good communications skills with consultants. clients and rnatn contractors.
• Understanding of engineering standard code and regulations.
• Good computer skills, proficient in MS office suite and CAD Systems.
• Experience in working with drillwings, good knowledge of reading dra\Yings. understanding the design and extracting quantities.
• Provides mechanical engineering construction support (e.g submittal review, shop drawing review. change order review. responses to requests for information, consultation with construction supervisors, etc.) to a wide variety of projects
• Designs. prepares and coordinates mechanical engineering drawings (e.g ventilating, air-conditioning (HVAC), refrigeration, etc.), specifications, and estimates in connection wilh the construction or maintenance of a variety of projects.
• Good knowledge of DX Systems, Chilled water systems, Ventilation
• Engineering/Construction Industry experience.
• Well organized. willing 10 work and capable of working independently.
QUALIFICATION/JOB REQUIREMENTS - Plumbing and fire-fighting specialization
Interested applicants should please forward your CV onllne to email@example.com