Me Cure Healthcare Limited (MHL) is a leader in the Medical Diagnostic and Healthcare sector in Nigeria and the West African sub-region. As we grow to become a regional leader in Ophthalmic care, we offer you the opportunity to join us as we
establish a legacy in patient care. We are seeking for the position of a Nurse Manager for our Ophthalmic Centre in Lagos.
The ideal candidate must be able to:
- Identify patient service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand service requirements
- Maintain nursing operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing programmes. operational policies and procedures
- As a leader to the nursing team, the candidate will be responsible for patientsafety and medication administration
- Promote patient's quality care by teaching and counseiing patient and reinforcingtheir understanding of disease. medications, and self-care skills
- Licensed Perioperative or Ophthalmic Nurse. combined Honours preferred
- Masters of Science degree in Nursing will be an added advantage
- Must have a minimum of five years work experience as RN with at least threeyears in a leadership/managerial role
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex data sets and reports.
- Must be able to create a climate that fosters compassionate care, innovation,cooperation, collaboration and team work
- Adapt to rapidly changing priorities and environment.
Method of Application
If you meet up the above requirement, kindly forward your comp~ehensive resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post:
The Human Resources Manager,
Me Cure Healthcare Limited,
Plot 6, Block H, Oshodi Industrial Scheme,
Application closes two weeks from the date of this publication. Only shortlisted candidate will be invited.