We are a leading leasing and fleet management company with extensive investments within the West African Sub Region. As part of a strategic expansion drive, we are seeking to recruit a dyniamic, experienced and self rnotivared individual to fill the following position:
• Play a major role in the overall direction, development and growth of the Company, taking the lead in devising and writing the Company's Strategic Plan.
• Help the Board determine the cornpanys values, mission. vision, and short-term and long-term goals from time to time, and drive the process to implement and actualize them
• Take primary responsibility and be accountable for all internal aspects of the business, overseeing, forecasting and managing all capacity and resource issues to ensure that the Company achieves its target for quality and financial success
• Ensure that the Company is profi table in outlook, oversee drafting of the annual budget and drive year on year growth in revenue
• Identifyjng business opportunities both within the sectors currently served and for possible diversification, overseeing the developrnent and markerting of new products and services to engender exponential growth
• Liaise with legal advisors, insurers, auditors and other professionals to ensure that the Company meets its corporate, statutory and fiscal obligations
• Provide regular, high quality, accurate and timely management information, reports and analysis
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
Academic Qualification and Experienced Required
All interested candidates are requested to forward electronic copies of their updated Currrculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 2 weeks from the date of this publication. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.