Jobs at PKF Nig.
Posted on: 24 May, 2011
Deadline: 7 June, 2011
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
A Company providing the full range of Company Secretarial Services to diverse clients located in Lagos, Nigeria requires the services of a highly competent Chartered Company Secretary.
Chartered Company Secretary
• Arranging and attending meetings (e.g. Board Meetings, Board Committee Meetings, EGM, AGM, Audit Committee Meetings) e.t.c.
• Communicating decisions at meetings to shareholders and the appropriate authorities.
• Corresponding with Tax Authorities, Corporate Affairs Commission, Securities & Exchange Commission, Nigerian Stock Exchange e.t.c.
• Ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory authorities.
• Maintaining Statutory Registers & Records.
• Signing and authentication of documents.
• Preparing Directors Reports.
• Preparation of Annual Returns.
• Acting as Registrars to Client Companies.
• Preparing and filing necessary statutory forms at Corporate Affairs Commission and Securities and Exchange Commission as and when due.
• ACIS. LLB, BL degree will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of 8 years work experience and must not be above 35 years of age.
• Computer proficiency is compulsory.
• Candidate must be a team player, self-motivated and possess ability to communicate effectively.
BENEFITS Attractive Salary, Official Car, e.t.c
• ICAN qualified with not less than 5 years experience in a
reputable firm of chartered accountants.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply online with detailed C.V within two
(2) weeks of this publication to firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
362, Ikorodu Road/ 1A Okupe Estate, Maryland Lagos.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Engineering Vacancy at Nosak Group
- Driving Vacancy at a Reputable Company
- Talent Acquisition Manager - Executive, Sub Saharan Africa at GE Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at African Industries Group
- Latest Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Technical Vacancy at Cummins Inc.
- Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)