If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A reputable construction/oil & gas company seek to engage:
1. Minimum Qualifications: A First Degree in Business Admirlstration or Engineering, Masters Degree (in related disciplines) an advantage.
2 Minimum Expenence: 6 years in the business development function in Oil and Gas establishments.
1. Ensure prequalificaticn of the organizations with existing and potential customers to enable us to bid within our sphere of
2. Maximize contact with key accouts, key contacts and other critical people at vanous client organizations and focus efforts to obtain new busnesses and generation of new enquiries for the business.
3 Ensure that the enquiries are screened and to determine a sales strategy, risk identification, profit potential and analysis
and to ensure communication of customer needs and expectations between thecompany and each client
4 Ensure liason with other Departments as appropriate in relation to business proposais, projects, legal, financing. tax and the issues.
5. Must be experienced at bidding through the NIPEX portal
6. Ensure Operations Policies, Procedures and Processes are in place within a month.
7. Processing Tenders Documents for Vendors and ensuring time submisson of same.
8. Propose Vendors and invite quotations, make recommendations and circulate approved contracls
9. Prepare product acquisition and sales proposals, slating volumes reqUired. target suppliers, customers, costs and
10. Ensure sound logistics management at all times, including adequate transportation, storage, vehicles timely management, safety and security, etc.
11. Ensure compliance Regulators and laws for Oil and Gas business.
12. Ensure excellent maintenance of Oil and Gas vessels
go to method of application »
Bachelors or Masters Degree in Civil Engineering. Preferably with a Structural Engineering emphasis.
- Minimum of 8 years extensive expenence including Designing and Supervislng the Construction of High-rise Buildings
- Ability to use AutoCad, Microsoft Tools i.e. Word and Excel and the ability to obtain and use information obtained from the Internet.
- Must have experience supervising the work of less experienced Engineers and Technicians as well as being actively involved in their individual professional development.
- Must be registered with COREN, and be a member of at least one Professional Organizaton. e.g. NSE, ASCE, etc.
(i) Prepare or check Structural Engineering calculations and Details of Structural elements.
(ii) Guide less qualified Engineers and Draftsmen in the preparation of Structural Engineering Working Drawings.
(iii) Visit construction sites perodically to ascertain the accurate implementation of designs.
(iv) Attend management level meetings with the Chairman/CEO of the Companies.
(v) Coordinate with other disciplines such as Civil, Mechanical, and Electncal Engineering Staff.
go to method of application »
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Civil Engineering. Preferably with a Structural Engineering emphasis.
- Minimum of 4 years extensive expenence, including
- Designing and Supervising the Construction of High-rise Buildings.
- Ability to use AutoCad, Microsoft Tools i.e Word and Excel, and the ability to obtain and use information obtained from the internet
- Must have experience in producing Structural
- Engineenng working drawings and supervising the work of draftsmen in producing StructJral Engineering working drawings.
- Must be registered with COREN. and be a member of at least one Professional Organization. e.g. NSE, ASCE etc. or be eligible and obtain registration and membership within 12-months 0f employment.
- Perform routine aspects of assignments requiring knowledge and application of base engineering principles.
- Assist in the preparation or checking of Structural
- Engineering calculations and details of Structural elements.
- Assist in the preparation of Structural Engineering working
- Drawings, and directing the work of dransmen.
- Provide drafting, design, and calculaton support to facilitate the development of projects pertaining to other branches of Civil Engineering.
- Visit construction sites frequently or be assigned to construction sites for extended periods of time to ascertain the accurate implementation of designs
- Actively work towards professional Registration and Membership if yet unattained.
go to method of application »
(i) Bachelor/Masters Degree in Architecture.
(iil Applicants With non-Professional Bachelors degrees must possess in addition a Masters degree to be eiigible.
- Minimum of 8 years extensive experience, including
- Designing and Supervising the Constuctlon of high-rise Buildings.
- Ability te use AutoCad, Microsoft Toots i.e. Word & Excel and the abilily to obtain and use information obtained from the internet: and knowledge of other specialist Architecture design software.
- Must have experience supervising the work of less experienced Architects & Technicians as well as being actively involved in their individual professional development
- Must be registered with ARCON and be a member of at least one Professional Organization e.g. NIA.AIA, etc.
- Producing Project Documentation.
- Guiding less qualified Architects and Draftsmen in the preparation of Design drawings, Construction drawings and presentation drawings.
- Visiting construction sites periodically to ascertain the accurate implementation of designs.
- Attending management level meetings with the Chairman/CEO. where policies and other decisions as a whole as weil as its suoparts are arrived at.
- Coordinate with other disciplines such as Civil, Electrical,Mechanical, and Structural Engineering.
Method of Application
Interested applicant should please send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org