Zedcrest Capital is a privately-funded investment firm with interests in Fixed Income Securities Trading and Proprietary Investments across varied sectors of the productive economy.
In every venture we are invested in, we are steadfastly committed to putting our clients’ interests first. This fiduciary responsibility defines our relationship with clients and informs the basis of every decision we make. This core principle is the foundation of our business as we work to provide value to all our stakeholders.
Zedcrest Capital Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
The Credit Manager will be responsible for overseeing the overall credit management function of the organization and management of the credit control team.
- Managing the credit management function and overseeing the credit control function
- Champion the business development activities of the company
- Leading and motivating the credit control team in order to achieve collection targets
- Overseeing the effective collection of company debt
- Monthly reporting of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for the department
- Managing relationships with the clients in order to reduce exposure to potential bad debt
- Implementation and maintenance of a set of comprehensive Credit Control Policies and Procedures
- Design effective reporting and assessment tools to minimize risk and proactively identify problem areas and customers
- Preparation of weekly cash forecasts including customer collections
- Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer on a monthly basis on outstanding accounts.
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in any discipline with 5years cognate experience in a similar role as either a credit supervisor or credit manager
- Good understanding of balance sheet analysis, credit analysis, financial exposure and setting credit limits
- ACA, ACCA, CIBN, ICM and related professional certifications will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested? Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.