Vision IT Nigeria Is Recruiting A Digital Advertising Sales Manager
Posted on: 20 November, 2013
Deadline: 29 November, 2013
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Vision IT Nigeria
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Vision IT Nigeria - Our Client requires the services of a Digital Advertising Sales Manager, experienced in selling digital marketing solutions to agencies and clients. Successful candidate will be responsible for selling world class Internet marketing solutions, identifying opportunities to maximize return on investment and thinking laterally to consider the wider marketing mix..
Our Client is a digital marketing company with pedigree in SEO, PPC & display, content creation, social media, blogger engagement and mobile advertising. This is an ideal opportunity with a fast growing, exciting company, in a position which has scope to grow as time progresses.
- Reporting to the CEO, he/she will drive new business opportunities across the company's range of services (SEO, Social Media Marketing, Web & Graphic Design, PR and content management).
- Generate leads through networking, business contacts and events.
- Production of robust proposals and ROI modelling.
- Considering innovative ways of improving business development approach.
- Expanding client and revenue base to achieve sales targets.
- Expanding partnership channels through conducting of workshops and seminars.
- Consulting with clients frequently to develop effective and strategic solutions across e-mail, social media, mobile, web marketing and marketing intelligence.
- Assisting clients with interpreting sales results off the back of their campaigns.
- Developing new accounts through cold calling and networking.
- Build and maintain healthy relationships with potential and existing clients to maximize sales prospects.
- Degree in Marketing or any other related discipline
- 4 - 6 years Sales and business development experience in similar roles.
- Outgoing personality with a professional attitude and ability to work without supervision.
- Flexible attitude with proven experience working as team player and leader.
- Strong experience in social media strategy, online marketing campaigns and related CMS.
- Fast learner, with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills: someone who can build trust and forge strong working relationships with ‘C Suite’ stakeholders.
- Able to work effectively in a fast paced environment with ability to multi-task.
- A proven track record of exceeding revenue targets.
- A “roll up your sleeves” initiative to get the job done .
- Passion for inventing innovative digital marketing solutions.
- Public speaking and corporate training experience is a plus.
- Existing contacts, networks or portfolio of B2C and B2B clients: this is a must.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Experience selling across social media, mobile and traditional marketing.
- Leadership and Extended Leadership Teams
- Project Teams
- Brand Managers
- Corporate communications managers
- Events management companies
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Vision IT NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Mobile App (HYB) Developer at Imagine Concepts Limited
- Sales Coordinators at Innovectives Limited - 5 Positions
- Devotional Portal Manager at YellowDot Africa
- Channel Planning and Logistics Manager at HMD Global
- Facility Operations & Maintenance Manager at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Officer - IT Quality Assurance at IHS Towers
- Head, Internal Audit at Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN)
- Manager, Specialist Sales at MasterCard Nigeria