GVA Partners is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
The successful candidate(s) will be responsible for providing information and insights regarding customers, markets, competitors, and campaign effectiveness, to measure performance and support business decisions and also sell the company's IT services to clients and customers.
- Collect, analyze, evaluate and report data in order to increase sales productivity.
- Collect sales records & trends and evaluate performance measured against sales quotas.
- Assist management in developing and reviewing the sales budget and rolling sales forecast including sales to budget variance analysis.
- Analyze line of business operations (product lines, stores, etc.) to determine profitability and to establish a baseline for action and operational changes.
- Provide ROI analysis of all marketing campaigns and sales activities.
- Design research projects that answer specific business questions.
- Work with Product Management to identify new market opportunities and work with beta-customers to complete concept-testing for new products.
- 1-3 years of experience in sales or a similar position is a MUST.
- Experience selling IT Solutions will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of a Second class upper degree in Marketing , Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related field from a reputable University .
Method of Application
Candidates who meet the above requirement should email their resume and a cover letter specific for this position to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org Please, State The Position You Are Applying For In The Subject Field Of The Mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.