Graduate SME Trainee Loan Officers at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 12 October, 2017
Deadline: 25 October, 2017
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at AB Microfinance Bank
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG (www.accessholding.com), with its Head office in Berlin, Germany.
The Group provides world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has been spreading out to other countries across the globe rapidly.
Ref Code: SMETLO/OCT/2017
- Sourcing for new clients via direct marketing.
- Screening of potential SME clients.
- In-depth assessment of loan applications and preparation of loan proposals.
- Active participation in credit committee.
- Monitoring of disbursed loans and loans in arrears
- Recovery of loans in overdue.
- Assuring long-term relationship (Relationship Management) through high client satisfaction
- Minimum of B.Sc./ HND in any discipline
- At least one year lending experience with micro bank/commercial bank
- Strong self-esteem and confident
- Good analytical and financial skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Target driven and result oriented.
- Attentive to details
- Attractive fixed salary plus performance based bonus.
- Extensive and comprehensive training in international credit technology.
- Training in advanced use of Microsoft excels.
Method of Application
- The Bank is seeking to fill up this vacancy, kindly go through the advert carefully and only qualified candidates should please apply accordingly.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Interested and qualified? Go to AB Microfinance Bank career website on www.ab-mfbnigeria.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AB Microfinance BankSimilar Jobs
- Research Associates at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Job Openings at Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS)
- Business Development Executives at CLG Securities Limited
- Chief Performance Management Partner at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Group Head, Treasury & Financial Institutions/Insurance at Aquila Group
- Sales Manager, Youth Banking at Ecobank Nigeria
- Individual Consultant for Translation, Interpreting and Editing Services at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)