Systemdigits Projects Limited - Our client, a reputable makeup brand in Kaduna, is currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
- Apply makeup to clients
- Sell makeup products to clients.
- Match skin color to color palettes (powder, eye shadow) to determine best looks.
- Work with clients to create various looks.
- Apply makeup for events including weddings, birthdays, holiday.
- Ensure makeup looks natural and well-applied under different lighting.
- Teach makeup application to clients (personal&Professional makeup class)
- Work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Wipe off makeup and reapply if client is un-satisfied.
- Keep proper records of all customer transactions regarding your office
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- Ensure prompt daily stock taking
- Partake in the general stock taking in the store as may be assigned.
- Ensure a clean and good ambience in the branch.
- Graduate degree
- Makeup Certificate
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a makeup artist
Skill & Competencies:
- Sound written & oral communication
- Good customer service & relationship skills
- Excellent salesmanship
- Ability to provide inspirational and visible leadership to support, motivate, promote collaboration, innovation, empowerment and team spirit.
- Must be resident in Kaduna
go to method of application »
- We are looking for an experienced Administration Manager to join A reputable makeup Studio's dynamic team! We are looking for that amazing person who gets things done without constant reminders, takes ownership of a project, manage it without supervision and if something needs doing, gets it done quickly and efficiently.
- The goal is to ensure all support activities in the Studio are carried on efficiently and effectively, to allow the other operations to function properly.
Duties and Responsibilities
- General upkeep and management of the makeup studio
- Registration of students.
- Organizing and coordinating in-house activities such as workshops, student training, makeup consultations e.t.c
- Answering enquiring emails and phone calls
- Issue quotes, invoices and purchase orders
- Load bank payments and reconcile with bank statements
- Checking of deliveries
- Manage petty cash
- Any other duties required by management
The Ideal Candidate:
- OND, HND, BSc. in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 1-2years experience in an office environment
- Worked in the cosmetic or makeup industry (not necessary but a big plus if you have)
- Ability to come up with ideas and strategy that will contribute to the growth of the company
- Keen attention to quality, details and tidiness
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Ability to work independently and in a supportive role for the team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Highly organized and able to manage people and tasks
- Knowing how to write blog post and knowledgeable in using WordPress a plus too
- You must be based in Kaduna State.
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover Letter (written in the email) Please don't attach the cover letter. Write specifically to us and let us know that you would love to be a part of our team and attach the CV,
go to method of application »
- The Services of a salesgirl who is computer literate qualification minimum of an OND is needed.
- Someone who is good looking, smart and can work with minimum supervision.
- Must be resident in Kaduna.
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Makeup Artist - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrative Manager - email@example.com