Stresert Services Limited - Our client is a licensed and well established insurance brokerage and consulting company with headquarters in the South-South region, and business offices in key business centres in Nigeria, with diversified portfolio of high Networth clients cutting across various sectors, such as Oil & Gas, Banking, Manufacturing, Logistics, Hospitality, Public Sector, and the likes.
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Requirements, Qualification & Experience
- A minimum of First Degree in any discipline. Possession of ACII or ACIIN is a MUST.
- A minimum of 7-10 years cognate experience in the insurance industry, especially in the brokerage sub sector.
- The ideal candidate should preferably have worked in an active brokerage company and exposed to large account management and claims handling.
- Ideal candidates should be resident in Port Harcourt.
Other Requisite Skills:
- General management and supervisory skills, business development/marketing skills across sectors, and good knowledge of the market, trends, and dynamics.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills, strategy formulation, and implementation skills.
- The ideal candidate should have core competence in non-life and life insurance, technical operations, special risks, oil & gas. A rich expertise and versatility in transaction structuring and placement with insurers, and rates negotiation, across all classes of insurance.
- The candidate should also be versed in large account structuring, placement and management, with clear thoroughness in job delivery, and must be computer literate and conversant with relevant industry packages.
Salary is negotiable and includes status car, bonuses, and very good career prospect.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: email@example.com Using ‘OPM-PH’ as subject of mail.