Male Assistant to GM Operations at Teclab Management Services Limited
Posted on: 4 October, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Teclab Management Services Limited
Teclab Management Services Limited - Our client, a Retail and Entertainment Services provider, is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Core purpose of the Job: To work closely with the GM, providing Administrative support, assistance and advice, managing a wide variety of activities and confidential assignments as well all matters related to the Board of directors on a one-to-one basis.
- Work closely with the GM, providing assistance and advice, and handling routine matters.
- Manage/supervise / track and give explicit analysis on special projects with a view to future strategies.
- Prepare written and speech material for the GM as the need arises.
- Serve as proxy for GM in routine administrative matters.
- Can be involved in decision-making processes subject to the approval of the GM.
- Assist the GM in shaping corporate and strategic directions to respond to current and future challenges.
- Assist in developing strategic connections and productive relationships with key external stakeholders.
- Work with GM to set agendas for regular and special meetings. Represent the GM at Meetings where necessary.
- Independent thought and Judgment:
- Identify appropriate approach (offensive or defensive) to company matters, among other roles.
Job Specification (Experience & Training)
- Academic and Professional: First Degree in Business Administration, Humanities, IT or Social Sciences and MBA will be an added advantage. Minimum of 4 Years relevant Experience in a similar role.
- Applicants should preferably have good understanding of Cinema and Retail Operations.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes):
- Analytical Thinking
- Contract Management
- Service Level Agreement Management
- Stakeholder Relations Management
- Attention to Detail
- Financial Acumen
- General Administration
- Learning and Self Development
- Logistics Management
- Planning and Budgeting
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Teclab Management Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Look Media Nigeria
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Graduate Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program 2018
- Relationship Officers at DM Holdings Limited (DMH)
- Fresh Vacancies at MediaVision Limited
- Trainee Television Professional at Marabu Association
- Content Writers at MadivasMag
- Career Opportunities at Channels TV
- Graphics Designer at Freeme Digital