Farm Supervisor at Leron Concepts Ltd
Posted on: 4 October, 2017
Deadline: 11 October, 2017
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Leron Concepts Ltd
Leron Concepts Ltd is a full flesh Agricultural firm which specializes in Agro farming, Arable crops and Cash crops.
We are a subsidiary of Efficacy Group of companies, we have farms across the western region of Nigeria starting from Ogun state, Osun state, Oyo state and some parts of Lagos. We are recruiting for the positions of a farm Manager and farm supervisors.
- Identify plants, pests, and weeds to determine the selection and application of pesticides and fertilizers. Keeping an up-to-date knowledge of pests and diseases
- Direct and monitor the work of casual and seasonal help during planting and harvesting.
- Set up and operate irrigation equipment. Clear and maintain irrigation ditches.
- Record information about crops, such as pesticide use, yields, or costs.
- Forward Planning
- Participate in the inspection, grading, sorting, storage, and post-harvest treatment of crops.
- budgeting and maintaining accurate financial records
- organizing sales and purchases of farm equipment, crops and agricultural products
- handling paperwork and keeping administrative records
- Recruiting, training/instructing and supervising farm workers
- Making sure that work progresses satisfactorily ensuring that the farm is profitable and meets projected financial targets
- Minimum of OND with not less than 3 years of farm experience. For farm supervisors, minimum of SSCELC.
- All applicants must have the ability to follow given instruction.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your resume to email@example.com captioned as 'Farm Supervisor'
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Leron Concepts LtdSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited (RENL)
- Jobs at Saro Lifecare
- Finance Manager at Management Alternatives Limited
- Agricultural Extension Agents at Thrive Agric
- Knowledge Transfer Manager at East-West Seed