ENROYALE GLOBAL SERVICES LIMITED, a leading consulting firm, is seeking to hire the services of a proficient Sales Manager on behalf of our client. This position is responsible for managing the business. Coordinates the shipping of goods, sets up displays, and assists customers and staff during business hours.
- Meet financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Organize and distribute staff schedules
- Ensure standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages,
- Organize and maintain inventory, Supervise and co-ordinate activities of the team
- Maintain client database for follow up purposes
- Oversee processes through which the sales team works with internal and external project
- owners to develop strategic sales pitches for products and services.
- Manage high level projects and oversee day‐to‐day activities including lead tracking and
- trade show evaluation and management.
- Meeting your own and your team’s sales goals and targets set by the company.
- Consolidating and prepare sales reports and meeting
- Perform Routine correspondence with clients in a prompt and professional manner.
- Ability to Supervise 4-5 people, Staff in various areas of responsibility
- Handle customer questions, complaints, and issues
go to method of application »
This position is responsible for the Day to day management of the Catering Department and staff, ensuring excellent customer service, compliance with the food safety policy and a varied and accessible food choice, including provision for those with special requirements.
- Ensure that stock and staffing are maintained in accordance with the needs of the department.
- plan menus in consultation with chefs.
- Oversee the management of facilities, e.g. checking event bookings and allocation of resources/staff
- Ensure that high standards of service and a clean, safe and tidy working environment are maintained at all times; and food hygiene and health and safety are maintained in accordance with
- policies and procedures and all current legislation.
- Plan new promotions and initiatives, and contribute to business development
- To organise, line manage and motivate the catering team, ensuring the performance of the service
- delivers effective first class customer service, maximising revenue generation and smooth operation
- Ensure that performance reviews are undertaken to develop the service and staff performance in line with customer expectations.
- Ensure that events are properly equipped and executed by transporting, pulling, setting up and breaking down, as well as returning equipment to designated storages in compliance with event standards and instructions.
- Responsible for drawing up budget plans, directing and maintaining records of the day-to-day activities, taking care of the production facility and performing administrative duties
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
JOB REQUIREMENT AND SKILLS
Method of Application
Interested Applicants should forward their Cvs to email@example.com