Accounts Clerk at EPCM
Posted on: 5 May, 2011
Deadline: 17 May, 2011
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at EPCM Engineers Limited
EPCM Engineers Nigeria Ltd is Engineering, Procurement, Construction Management. EPCM is an Integrated Engineering Solutions Company.
OND in Accounting or Banking & Finance
1 – 2 Years Work Experience
Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word, and accounting packages
Holders of ICAN AAT Certificate are encouraged to apply.
Recording and reconciliation of daily transactions to ensure that at all times the firm financial information is up-to-date.
Timely rendition of statutory returns.
Liaising with external auditors, tax authorities etc to ensure compliance with regulatory/statutory requirements
Prompt and complete preparation of all relevant reports
General Ledger management.
Preparation of financial statements, budgets, forecast of income/expenses, cost of analysis and related activities.
Liaising with officers of the company’s bank with regards to all bank transactions.
Applicants living around Lekki/Ajah environs will be more advantaged.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should apply with Resume, outlining relevant experience to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about EPCM Engineers LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Engineering Vacancy at 360 Degree Habitat Limited
- Engineering Role at at PPC Limited
- Engineering Vacancy at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Job Vacancies at ABB
- Base Manager at KOP Surface Products
- Regional Sales Manager at Rational AG
- Jobs at a Power and Electrical Engineering Company - AETI Power Systems and Controls Ltd
- Engineering Job at SMEClabs