If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Aquada Development Corporation Limited is a registered company located in Abia. Over the years, we have been committed to innovating new technologies and products that improve the quality of life while improving the built environment in which we operate. Our specializations range from food manufacturing, materials processing, process engineering and construction. To achieve this, the Corporation hires the best available talent to conceive and implement its ideas, while we create a dynamic and rewarding work environment to nurture and sustain this creative spirit.
- Manage our social media presence across all platforms
- Efficient use of social media devices and platforms to store, locate and retrieve specific documents, data and information.
- Ability to resolve problems in the use of social media devices and appliances
- Experience in a similar role will be an added advantage.
go to method of application »
- Take lead in the delivery and support of business solutions
- Interface with relevant authorities to define IT Initiatives and Strategy
- Review and analyze existing applications effectiveness and efficiency and contribute to the development of strategies of improving or leveraging these systems
- Ensure that development projects meet business requirements and goals; fulfill end-user requirements and identify and resolve system issues
- Take ownership in developing, monitoring, supporting and upgrading existing systems and applications
- Manage the development and deployment of new applications, systems software and/or enhancements to existing application – enterprise wide
- Ensure that any new software integration into company systems meet functional requirements, system compliance and interface specifications
- Deploy mission critical information and software systems
- Identify, resolve program error and management of release information production
- Design, develop and deliver training programmes and user guidance notes for systems.
- Ensuring application related security of data from internal and external attack
- Keep abreast of new technologies
- Analyze, review and re-write programs. Convert project specifications and procedures to detailed logical flowcharts for coding into computer language Prepares graphs or charts of data or enters data into computer for analysis,
- Develop programs from workflow charts and diagrams, considering computer storage capacity, speed and intended use of output data. Prepares charts, graphs and diagrams to illustrate workflow, routing, floor layouts, material handling, equipment layout and machine utilization
- Someone who has good facility with LAMP (Linux; Apache; mySOL and PHP installations)
- Prior experience running or maintaining a Content Management System (Joomla, Drupai or Wordpress) would be highly desirable
- Specific experience running an e-Commerce or e-Learning platform would be particularly advantageous
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications, CV's and Cover Letters including valid email, telephone number(s) and Skype ID to: email@example.com