Drivers at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria
Posted on: 15 September, 2017
Deadline: 18 September, 2017
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at AB Microfinance Bank
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG (www.accessholding.com), with its Head office in Berlin, Germany.
The Group provides world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has been spreading out to other countries across the globe rapidly.
Ref. Code: DD/SEPT/2017
Location: Surulere, Lagos
- Responsible for strictly observing Traffic Rules and Regulation and maximum speed limit.
- Ensure accurate completion of all necessary paperwork, such as daily dispatch sheets, Drivers log book, fuel log sheet etc.
- Responsible for maintaining assigned vehicles, ensuring that they are always clean and in good condition, necessary maintenance such as washing and /or cleaning of assigned vehicles shall be done and scheduled properly for the convenience of the any other assigned task in need of the vehicle.
- Responsible for routine check-up of the vehicles. Routine check-up to include but not limited to oil, brake function, water, lights & tire condition and the likes. And should be done on a timely basis.
- Responsible for always driving the vehicles safely and comfortably and must exercise defensive driving while on the road to prevent accident.
- Must strictly observe the rules and regulation, policies and directives and instruction of the Company.
- Responsible for assigned vehicles and must ensure that the vehicle is in proper and safe condition prior to use, and accept responsibility to report any damage or mechanical malfunctions that exist.
- Responsible for proper use and maintenance of keys, and keys must be properly checked in and out.
- Sole responsibility of the driver to monitor expiration and renewal of his driver's license
- At the close of work, the driver shall at all time park the vehicle at the designated parking area.
- Minimum educational qualification of Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years corporate driving experience
- Good communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Sufficient knowledge of traffic laws with all necessary authorization to drive
- Good geographical knowledge
- Must be a safety conscious person, focused, confident, and observant
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to AB Microfinance Bank career website on www.ab-mfbnigeria.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AB Microfinance BankSimilar Jobs
- PHP / Symfony Developer at Accounteer
- Loan and Savings Officer at City Core Cooperative Investment & Credit Society Limited
- Admin & Finance Officer at Altara Credit Ltd (“Altara”)
- Ongoing Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc
- Team Lead, Disbursement Desk at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Technical Support Engineers At CR Services (Credit Bureau) Plc
- Creative Writers at Avetiz
- Current Job Placements at Avetiz