MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting - Our client, a leading engineering company with specialization in telecommunications, power & technology infrastructure products, manufacturing & global supply, is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Responsible for the completion of service requests (preventive or corrective) on all mechanical or other assets assigned to according to scope of work, typical as following but not limited to:
- Servicing, decommissioning, installation or integration of generators according to standard procedures and practices.
- Ensuring that preventive or corrective maintenance is performed according to procedures and agreed checklists and all issues are permanently closed.
- Proper cleaning and janitorial services of the sites and assets.
- Decommissioning, installation and troubleshooting any fault in mechanical equipment.
- Any other work assigned to from time to time.
- Schedules and executes the preventive / routine maintenance jobs on all equipment under his/her assignment.
- Attends emergency call outs, fixes the problem on equipment and restores the service within SLA, follows up the issues till permanent closure and helps to find the root cause of problems and appropriate solutions.
- Coordinates between NOC, immediate supervisor, client and other subcontractors, for proper maintenance of his/her sites / mechanical equipment.
- Be available for emergency service delivery, through SMS / phone calls or other communication means.
- Proficiently uses test equipment and devices on sites and analyzes test results.
- Records and reports all faults, deficiencies, and other unusual occurrence regularly to the O&M Coordinator using the company's reporting formats.
- Ensures proper care of all company properties such as tools & equipment, vehicle, Mobile DG, accommodation.
- Reports all theft and litigation issues as per process and supports the O&M Coordinator, Site Security (where applicable).
- Be responsible for fuel delivery and consumption and supports the O&M Coordinator, Fuel for fuel management (where applicable).
- Ensures that all works being executed under his/her supervision conform with the Client’s specifications and the approved drawings.
- Coordinates efforts with all sections of the company (Procurement & Logistics, Projects, HR and Accounts) as per company internal procedures.
- Ensures that all mechanical tools and equipment are in accordance with the engineering standards and specifications.
- Ensures that all spares or consumables used during maintenance are good quality and standard.
- Understands all processes, works accordingly and gives feedback for improvement.
- Keeps record of inventory, problem history for all equipment under his control.
- Being a team leader, coach and enable other team members, check standard of work executed and be responsible for scope of whole team work.
OH&S/QMS Role And Responsibilities
- Ensures the implementation of OH&S/QMS requirements on all assigned cell sites.
- Fills all related OH&S/QMS documents on sites.
- Conducts Site Safety Induction by explaining to the subcontractors their responsibilities in terms of OH&S requirements of the company and clients.
- Ensures that adequate PPE is used by both the company's and subcontractors’ teams.
- Ensures that safe work procedures are being adhered to.
- Investigates and fills the incident investigation report and shares it with the OH&S representative.
- Ensures emergency drills are conducted on sites.
- Deals directly with the client’s representative on all OH&S matters on sites.
- Reports on any hazard, incident, and accident to the direct supervisor of all assigned sites.
- More than 1 year experience in similar field.
- Must be a team player, flexible, dependable and punctual.
- Proven ability to multi-task.
- HND (Higher National Diploma) in Mechanical Engineering.
Remuneration and Benefits
Remuneration and benefits will be commensurate with experience level of the candidate and according to the objectives reached.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application letters and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of mail.
Note: Candidates applying for this role must have a good knowledge and understanding of how to use injectors. Candidate who do not have this knowledge and understanding need not apply.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale