Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola formally known Federal University of Technology, Yola, Adamawa state Nigeria was established in 1981 by the Federal Government of Nigeria to provide the much needed technologically skilled manpower for the nation. It is one of the Federal Universities recognized by National Universities Commission (NUC) to offer Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctorate degrees in different fields of Science and Technology.
Location: Yola, Adamawa
- External Auditors are wanted for the statutory annual audit of the accounting books of the University.
- Interested reputable and duly recognized firms of professionally qualified accountants with bodies as ACCA, ICAN, ANAN etc are eligible to apply.
- The firm must have in its employment, principal partners with a minimum of 10 years auditing experience and also other complimentary audit staff who must be able to effectively and efficiently handle audit work.
- Curriculum vitae of professional staff should also be provided.
Interested firms must provide evidence of the following:
- Current practicing license of either ACCA, ICAN, ANAN etc;
- Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission CAC;
- Registration with the office of the Auditor General of the Federation;
- Renewal of its registration with the office of the Auditor General of the Federation,
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three (3) years,
- Registration with the Federal Inland Revenue Services (FIRS)
- Successfully executed Audit work, preferably of tertiary institutions (University);
- Evidence of compliance with the provision of the Pension Reform Act 2007.
- Applicants are also required to submit a profile of their firm including contact address, e-mail address and telephone numbers.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates/firms should submit fifteen (15) copies of the above documents in a sealed envelope to be addressed to the below address, and e-copy be sent to: email@example.com
Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola,
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale