Operations and Maintenance Coordinator, Preventive Maintenance at MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
Posted on: 10 August, 2017
Deadline: 24 August, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Masterminds HRSG Nigeria
MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting is urgently recruiting to fill the position below in a client's firm:
Role and Responsibilities
- Manages overall the preventive and corrective maintenance of network elements in his domain.
- Plans preventive and corrective maintenance according to network elements and contract requirement and contract, implements, monitors, controls and follows-up with issues found till closure.
- Communicates & explains plan to related teams or persons & dispatches teams according to the schedule.
- Makes sure of execution of tasks according to schedule, update schedule in case of any deviation.
- Collects preventive data from field, makes sure field technicians perform jobs according to agreed procedure and intimate supervisor for any issue.
- Ability to analyze Preventative Maintenance data and update program based on this data.
- Creates reports based on data received from field as per guideline & recommends action plans.
- Ability to analyze equipment manuals and translate that data into meaningful Preventative Maintenance schedules.
- Ability to train all preventative maintenance personnel in their job duties.
- Supervises all works related to his/her assigned project(s) and ensures that they are executed in accordance with client’s requirement and contract.
- Validates report from field e.g visit regular cell sites to ensure that field technicians are executing their assigned work according to quality and standard
- Maintain inventory of network, updates in case of any change.
- Analyzes resource requirement and gives recommendations to the O&M Manager accordingly. Resource includes but not limited to human, tools, equipment and transportation
- Responds on timely basis to all communications within and outside the organization.
- Responsible for the acceptance of new sites, assigning to teams & informing to all relevant people.
- Ensures proper communication with the client and within organization in forms of mails, meetings, calls, reports, etc
- Demostrates the ability to think critically and proactively, anticipates risks and prepares solutions in advance
- Reports and investigates any incident (Fuel theft, etc) according to process.
- Supports the O&M Manager in reconciliation of data, controlling cost and receiving payments from client
- Ensures all documentation and reports are created and shared within the organization and client on time.
- Coordinates within the organization and with client at all level for performing his/her duties.
- Coaches and develops teams assigned to him/her.
OH&S/QMS Role and Responsibilities
- Ensures that all OH&S/QMS procedures are daily monitored and followed.
- Be responsible for the application,compliance and regular updating of the security plan in place by both the local team and by the visitors
- Ensures visitors receive a proper security and context briefing and monitor the security adherance
- Provides the general coordination with security-related feedback and systematically reports in writing any security incident involving the teams
- Follows all policies and procedures for monitoring, testing product availability, and incident management
- Implements and follows policies and procedures regarding how problems are identified, received,documented, distributed and corrected.
- Proactively reviews processes, documentation and procedures to keep updated on operational activities
- Prepares and distributes a variety of reports as requested by Manager or Head.
- Ensures that adequate PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) is used by both the organization's teams and Subcontractors.
- Inspects all PPE prior to its use.
- Ensures a proper usage of PPE.
- Requests for the replacement of PPE’s when required.
- Investigates accidents, incidents, and hazards and implements the necessary corrective and preventive actions to mitigate incidents, accidents and hazards.
- Ensures that all placards are clear, clean and well maintained.
- Provides training to enhance the OHSAS knowledge and competence.
- Conducts emergency preparedness drills on a regular basis.
- Conducts regular site inspections.
- Checks, inspects and reports hazards to Manager.
- Identifies existing and potential hazards.
- Monitors hazard controls (PPE, engineering controls, policies, procedures)
- Recommends corrective actions.
Qualifications and Requirements
- More than 3 years Technical experience in field
- Or More than 3 year managerial experience in similar job
- Familiar with MS office, communication tools like emails
- Minimum HND in a Technical Field
Method of Application
Applicants should send their updated CV's and cover letter to: email@example.com with the job title as the subject of the mail
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Masterminds HRSG NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Construction Manager at Ralds & Agate
- Marketing Executives at SESEWA Brand
- Latest Vacancies at Simeon's Pivot Resources
- Senior Sales Executives at WOWJobs
- Senior Human Resources Manager at Workforce Group
- Learning Business Development Analyst at Uconnect Human Resources Limited
- Current Job Placements at Inter-Arc Consultants Limited
- Latest Jobs at Rovedana