Operations and Maintenance Coordinator, Preventive Maintenance at MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
Posted on: 10 August, 2017
Deadline: 24 August, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Masterminds HRSG Nigeria
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting is urgently recruiting to fill the position below in a client's firm:
Role and Responsibilities
- Manages overall the preventive and corrective maintenance of network elements in his domain.
- Plans preventive and corrective maintenance according to network elements and contract requirement and contract, implements, monitors, controls and follows-up with issues found till closure.
- Communicates & explains plan to related teams or persons & dispatches teams according to the schedule.
- Makes sure of execution of tasks according to schedule, update schedule in case of any deviation.
- Collects preventive data from field, makes sure field technicians perform jobs according to agreed procedure and intimate supervisor for any issue.
- Ability to analyze Preventative Maintenance data and update program based on this data.
- Creates reports based on data received from field as per guideline & recommends action plans.
- Ability to analyze equipment manuals and translate that data into meaningful Preventative Maintenance schedules.
- Ability to train all preventative maintenance personnel in their job duties.
- Supervises all works related to his/her assigned project(s) and ensures that they are executed in accordance with client’s requirement and contract.
- Validates report from field e.g visit regular cell sites to ensure that field technicians are executing their assigned work according to quality and standard
- Maintain inventory of network, updates in case of any change.
- Analyzes resource requirement and gives recommendations to the O&M Manager accordingly. Resource includes but not limited to human, tools, equipment and transportation
- Responds on timely basis to all communications within and outside the organization.
- Responsible for the acceptance of new sites, assigning to teams & informing to all relevant people.
- Ensures proper communication with the client and within organization in forms of mails, meetings, calls, reports, etc
- Demostrates the ability to think critically and proactively, anticipates risks and prepares solutions in advance
- Reports and investigates any incident (Fuel theft, etc) according to process.
- Supports the O&M Manager in reconciliation of data, controlling cost and receiving payments from client
- Ensures all documentation and reports are created and shared within the organization and client on time.
- Coordinates within the organization and with client at all level for performing his/her duties.
- Coaches and develops teams assigned to him/her.
OH&S/QMS Role and Responsibilities
- Ensures that all OH&S/QMS procedures are daily monitored and followed.
- Be responsible for the application,compliance and regular updating of the security plan in place by both the local team and by the visitors
- Ensures visitors receive a proper security and context briefing and monitor the security adherance
- Provides the general coordination with security-related feedback and systematically reports in writing any security incident involving the teams
- Follows all policies and procedures for monitoring, testing product availability, and incident management
- Implements and follows policies and procedures regarding how problems are identified, received,documented, distributed and corrected.
- Proactively reviews processes, documentation and procedures to keep updated on operational activities
- Prepares and distributes a variety of reports as requested by Manager or Head.
- Ensures that adequate PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) is used by both the organization's teams and Subcontractors.
- Inspects all PPE prior to its use.
- Ensures a proper usage of PPE.
- Requests for the replacement of PPE’s when required.
- Investigates accidents, incidents, and hazards and implements the necessary corrective and preventive actions to mitigate incidents, accidents and hazards.
- Ensures that all placards are clear, clean and well maintained.
- Provides training to enhance the OHSAS knowledge and competence.
- Conducts emergency preparedness drills on a regular basis.
- Conducts regular site inspections.
- Checks, inspects and reports hazards to Manager.
- Identifies existing and potential hazards.
- Monitors hazard controls (PPE, engineering controls, policies, procedures)
- Recommends corrective actions.
Qualifications and Requirements
- More than 3 years Technical experience in field
- Or More than 3 year managerial experience in similar job
- Familiar with MS office, communication tools like emails
- Minimum HND in a Technical Field
Method of Application
Applicants should send their updated CV's and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject of the mail
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Masterminds HRSG NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Procurement Officer at Leadhire Limited
- IT Support Officer at IRW Nigeria
- Graduate HR Intern at Martyns Consulting
- FMCG Sales Representatives at Rovedana Limited
- Finance Manager at Edge Business Concept Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Rhabe Ventures Limited
- Public Relations Manager at C&F Porter Novelli
- Data Entry Officer at Stresert Services Limited