If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Garmspot is the fastest growing online retail store that specializes in the marketing and distribution of cutting edge urbanwear brands, contemporary designs, and fashion accessories in Nigeria. We aim to be the leading supplier of the best brands Nigeria-Africa has to offer. Using our web platform, Garmspot shall be delivering pieces to our clientele from our regional Centre in Lagos to all the corners of the world.
Our team is always working to build a unique merchant network in Africa focused on the trendiest apparels and the most intricate items and accessories sourced from local and international brands alike as well as our in-house brand.
- performs all operations in the areas of garment printing
- supervises printing operators in their daily tasks.
- operates all equipment, performs routine maintenance, and troubleshoots equipment malfunctions.
- safeguards supplies, paper stock, etc., and maintains inventory. Notifies the manager when supplies are low and places orders with vendors per instruction from the manager.
- assists in the development of the printing schedule, entering jobs in the data base, determining priorities, setting deadlines, and planning production.
- maintains a daily record of jobs printed, and stores related materials on file and in computer files.
- receives receipt for deliveries.
- prepares printed materials to be shipped out, and writes delivery tickets.
- meets scheduled due dates.
- assists with accounting/bookkeeping tasks.
- provides customer service and obtains customer approval for any given job.
- performs other duties as assigned by CEO.
The person in this position should have the following credentials:
- ability to work in teams
- ability to supervise printing operators
- minimum one year of demonstrated experience in print shop operations
- must have problem solving skills
- have a working knowledge of duplicator offset press and Macintosh platform.
- have a working knowledge of Printing software: Coreldraw and PhotoShop.
go to method of application »
We are looking for an accountable Cashier to process all cash transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer satisfaction and revenue growth objectives. Duties and responsibilities of the cashier will include greeting customers when entering or leaving our establishment, maintaining a clean and tidy checkout area and keeping reports of cash and credit transactions.
- Handle cash transactions with customers using cash registers
- Scan goods and collect payments
- Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets
- Redeem stamps and coupons
- Make sales referrals, cross-sell products and introduce new ones
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Greet customers when entering or leaving establishments
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- Keep reports of transactions
- Bag, box or wrap packages
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Proven working experience in retail cashier or sales
- Basic PC knowledge and familiarity with electronic equipment (e.g. cash register, scanners, money counters etc)
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- Attention to detail and mathematical skills
- Sales skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com