Seedstars - Our client, InvoizPaid, enables African SME's easily access working without the need for any collateral. It operates a peer-to-peer lending model where lenders bid competitively for high quality invoices from only blue-chip companies.
The day to day responsibilities will include:
- Write software solutions in our companies which will change the way people perceive and use technology.
- You will work in new generation mobile first application using the most recent methodologies and technologies: React, React Native, Python, Go.
What we look for in a person
- You love to travel and know new cultures and new people
- You take pride in the code you write - it's clean, organised, and elegant
- You want to work in an agile environment - we move quickly and ship code often
- You really hate when stuff breaks and it keeps you up at night
- You see the bigger picture (you realise that there are really exciting tasks and then there's bug fixing) but at the end of the day you're happy we're moving forward as a team, as a company, and as a product
- You're friendly, interesting and cool to hang out with
Your tech skills:
- You are a quick learner - you pick up new frameworks and technologies quickly
- Experienced web/mobile developer, strong understanding of Node.js , Python, ReactJS is a plus
- Up to date with latest HTML/CSS/AJAX/etc. – front-end stuff
- Comfortable with SQL databases
- Comfortable with Git
- Write unit test, but are not militant about things like testing frameworks and code coverage
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and Letters of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will review submissions and schedule interviews for all applicants that meet our requirements.
- We appreciate your time and response, and we hope to be in touch shortly.
Interested and qualified? Go to SeedStars Academy career website on jobs.seedstars.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.