Software Application Developer & Support at Dahfex Global Solutions Limited
Posted on: 9 August, 2017
Deadline: 16 August, 2017
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Dahfex Global Solutions (DGS)
Dahfex Global Solutions (DGS) is a dynamic Telecoms VAS company that specializes in delivering customer-centric and revenue-driven Value Added Services to Mobile Network Operators. At DGS, we are committed to providing practical, cost-effective and innovative solutions to daily business challenges with strategic planning, analysis and excellent execution skills and capability.
- The candidate will be responsible for effective design, development, implementation and management of varying web and database applications including server management.
- Design, develop, and implement Web Applications that will interact with MNOs platforms
- Testing, integration, implementation and support of deployed services on the MNOs platforms
- Reporting, monitoring activities on the VAS Applications/platforms, performance, system Analysis and improvement
- Resolving escalated customer and/or MNOs complaints.
- Participation in products conceptualization, development, integration including UAT, deployment and post launch activities.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server development and administration skills
- Knowledge of Windows OS and LINUX/UNIX operating systems.
- Ability to manage time effectively and adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently under pressure with minimum supervision a university degree with relevant experience.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience post NYSC in administering and supporting SQL and Web applications, with a proven record of success.
- Bachelor's degree or HND with a minimum of 2nd class upper in Computer Science, Engineering and any other relevant fields
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience in the Telecommunications industry.
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization.
- Must be results oriented and move fast to meet customer needs.
- Proven leadership ability with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have a sharp business development focus and demonstrative innovative approaches.
- Must be a self-starter, someone who demonstrates by getting out in the marketplace
- Strong analytical skills able to draw conclusions from data, management information and trends
- Knowledge of Telecommunications VAS ecosystem will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates residing in Lagos should apply for this position and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Dahfex Global Solutions (DGS)Similar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Investment Marketer at Management Alternatives Limited
- .Net Developers at Graymerge Limited
- Cost Analyst at Compovine Technology Limited
- Career Opportunities at Accenture
- Customer Network Support Engineer at Ericsson Nigeria
- Information Technology Roles at Exolve Technologies Limited
- Business Development Manager at Google Nigeria