Software Developer at Prevalent Systems Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 9 August, 2017
Deadline: 31 August, 2017
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Techpoint.ng
Techpoint.ng is a news publishing platform dedicated to chronicling the impact of technology on the African narrative.
Techpoint.ng defies the generic rule because we do not rehash news from what is obtainable. We report the stories happening in our backyards; we will bring you closer to the African startup ecosystem, going where the rubber meets the road in local technology and start real conversations about the ecosystem and how technology impacts the lives of real people and businesses.
Our team is made up of seasoned minds who have worked in various capacities in the Nigerian tech space, and we will offer the opportunity for people outside the tech space to learn about the basics and the intricacies of the Nigerian tech industry.
Location: Alimosho, Lagos
- Read and understand software requirement specifications and conceptual/physical system models as presented by the client’s software architect/design team, and develop software components, including business objects and services as well as intuitive modern user interface on target platforms.
- Provide technical documentation on software component implementation.
- Provide technical support to the firm’s implementation engineers, including diagnosis and resolution of system failures and malfunctions, specifications of target platform requirements, development and delivery of corrective measures.
- Development of test data for the quality assurance test, system capacity and stress simulation of the firm’s systems prior to delivery, under varying use cases.
- Occasional deployment of firms software on client sites”
- Proficiency in C#, and/or Java programming language, including the newer language constructs such as Lamda expressions, and their usage in modern programming paradigms.
- Proficiency in modern development frameworks, such as APS.NET MVC, Web API, Entity Framework and Hibernate ORM, LINQ, Java Spring and Maven
- For Java development, candidate must demonstrate proficiency in J2EE development
- Knowledge of EDI formats such as XML, Jason
- Basic knowledge of SQL and DBMS data access (Oracle, MS SQL Server)
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS3 and HTML5
- Excellent knowledge of any of the following IDEs: Visual Studio 2015, IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse.
- Knowledge of mobile development frameworks and IDEs such as Xamarin is an advantage.
- Not more than 25 years
- 3+ years direct hands on experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Techpoint.ngSimilar Jobs
- Web And Software Developers at Novateur Nigeria
- Transmission Operations Engineer at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Nigerian Indigenous Language Teacher at an EdTech Company - OICS Limited
- Graduate Business Analysts at erpSOFTapp Limited
- Latest Jobs at Ark Technologies Limited
- Account Officer at xPlug Technologies Limited
- Network Planning & Optimization Officer at Nokia Nigeria
- Data & Software Internships for Students at eHealth4everyone