Business Development Executives/Specialists at Saroafrica International Limited
Posted on: 8 August, 2017
Deadline: 18 August, 2017
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Saro Lifecare Limited
Saroafrica International Limited is an innovative & Profitable Company in her chosen Industries, enhancing Lives from Farms to Homes through her winning Products & Services channeled through her extensive Rural & Urban Trade Networks in Nigeria & Sub-Saharan Africa.
In Saroafrica, we have obligated to doing the right thing in the right and prescribed manner because of our strong belief that our business growth and expansion will be achieved and sustained when strong corporate governance and a culture of compliance exist.
- for Grain and Pulses (Maize, Soybean, Sesame and Sorghum)
- for Agric input/Fertilizerfor Processing (Cassava, Oil Palm and Cocoa)
- The Business Development Executives will be saddled with the responsibility of driving the commercialization plan for assigned targeted focus crop group (Grains & Pulses, Processing crops and others) consistent with the mid-long term business plans of Saro Agribusiness as well as from a clear understanding of markets(consumer) unmet needs and dynamics.
- To drive the commercialization plan for the targeted crop groups(grains and pulses, processing crops and others),come up with a plan that will deliver on financial parameters for new businesses in line with SAB strategic business direction.
- Will undertake a review of targeted crop value chain adopting agreed methodology to identify unmet customer needs that value can be created and captured profitably sustainably
- Prepare comprehensive, realistic action plans based on agreed project methodology for implementation within agreed expectations, timelines and budget and regular reporting/review on progress
- Will be responsible for managing the assigned crop agribusiness budget, its prudent deployment and ensure that project objectives are achieved.
- Will work with other units of SAB in determining consumer research objectives, initiating market research and integrating research findings to product plans.
- Work with collaborators to enhance SAB value creation and capture within and outside assigned focus crops.
- Will provide support / assistance (mentoring) to assigned unit staffs working with him/her and other staffs of business development unit of SAB/ collaborators.
- Minimum of 2:1 in Agric with additional background in finance, management is a pre-requisite.
- Basic Agronomic knowledge and farming Practices of targeted crop (Practical knowledge a pre-requisite from production and processing aspect)
- 5-years experience in each value chain and preferably from a Processing angle. (Specialist for Grain and Pulses, Specialist for Processing, Project Manager for Agric input/Fertilizer)
- Relevant working experience occupying similar responsibility.
- 28 - 38 Years Old
- Presentation and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Analytical, Problem solving and numerical skills
- Ability to travel on short notice
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Saro Lifecare Limited career website on saroafrica.com.ng to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Saro Lifecare LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Female Farmers Mobilization Representative at AMO Group
- Channel Distribution Manager - Frozen Food at AMO Group
- Product Development Manager at AMO Group
- natnuPreneur Sellers - natnudO Foods at AMO Group
- Human Resource Business Partners at AMO Group
- Sales Manager at Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited
- Agricultural Jobs at Inter-Arc Consultants Limited
- Accountant at Otiz Keepers