Manager, JV Finance at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Posted on: 8 August, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the Oil and Gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Req ID: 1157
- This role is responsible for the accounting and reporting of the Group’s JV activities on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. This role is essentially responsible for the JV Group’s financial Information.
- This role is also responsible for the preparation, compilation and approval by Management and Group joint venture partners annual budget and Performance.
- Company’s interests in Group Joint ventures (“JVs”) Accounting and Reporting,
- Supervises the preparation of Monthly and Annual Returns in line with IFRS/JOA/ NNPC Universal Accounting Procedure Codes (UAP).
- Timely and accurate reporting obligations to Partners and other key stakeholders.
- The management and Reconciliation of all Group JVs Receivable and Payable accounts.
- The reconciliation of the Group monthly Returns/Performance report to the Bank Statement.
- Providing leadership and guidance on areas requiring JV financial expertise as necessary for our Joint Venture as well as oversee acquired Ventures, Development and maintain procedures to ensure accurate reporting as well as ensure proper controls are in place to effectively manage compliance with the joint venture portfolio’s in line with Individual JV’s Joint Operating Agreement.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of JV procedures and processes which ensures accurate reporting as well as strong controls are in place to effectively manage compliance within the JV portfolios in line with each Individual JV’s Joint Operating Agreements, IFRS and Company Accounting policies.
- Providing the Group JV financial information to support Operations and management as required.Supervising the JV Team that prepares the JV budget.
- Managing accounting professionals within the Group JV Team.
- Developing Talents and process that helps in closing skill gap within the Group JV Team.
- Responsible for prioritizing Task and workloads of the department members in order to meet established deadlines.
- Manages the Group JV Audits with no exposures to the Group.
- Accountable for managing the strategic Partnership relationship with Government, NDDC, NPDC, NNPC and other Stake holders as it relates to the group Joint Ventures Financial Issues.
- Overseeing the preparation of all JV unit financial information as it relates to Cash Call, Performance, NDDC dues etc.
- Overseeing the preparation of all JV Financial slides.
- Overseeing the managing of all Group JV Financial Meetings ie DPR, Subcom, TECOM, OPCOM.
- Oversees the preparation of JV Billing Statements,JV TB and the JV Working Capital
- Responsible for external reconciliation with Seplat Treasury departments on all Group JV Financials.
- Responsible with Partners in arriving at the monthly Reconciled Receivables.
- Responsible with Work effectively with Finance/Treasury Unit of Partners to ensure constant follow up to payment of all outstanding Receivables.
- Degree or Equivalent in Accounting, Qualified Accountant and knowledge of Joint Ventures Accounting process in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Accounting Reporting Packages such as SAGE,SUN
- ACA, Accounting, EPC, Finance, Oil & Gas, Operations.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Hobark International Limited (HIL) career website on jobs.cbizsoft.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hobark International Limited (HIL)Similar Jobs
- UFR Transportation and Installation Engineer (Expat) at Onstream Group
- Contract Support Engineer at Sparrows Group
- Job Opportunities at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- HR,Talent Manager at an Oil and Gas EPC Company - Aldelia Limited
- Job Vacancies at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Interns at Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited
- Mooring Master at GUS Consulting Limited