HR Personnel needed at U-Connect Limited
Posted on: 21 August, 2013
Deadline: 30 August, 2013
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
U-Connect Limited is a wholly owned Nigerian company with its head office in Lagos, Nigeria. Established in 2004, with an aim to transform clients businesses into customer centers through our innovative Human Resources and pro-active Customer care solution. The firm offers an array of services; personnel outsourcing, recruiting, customer services, quality management solutions, outplacements, and payroll administrations. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Good problem solving and decision making skills.
- Relationship management.
- Experience from a consulting firm is an added advantage.
- Minimum of a Degree in Human Resources.
- Minimum of 5 years Experience in Human Resources.
- Member of relevant professional body.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Jobs at Nairabet
- Engineering Technicians at AMO Group
- Key Accounts Specialists at AMO Group
- External Resource Assessor at BSI Middle East and Africa
- Jobs at Paramount Trading and Industries Nigeria Limited
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH