Business Research Consultant at a Consulting Firm - Stresert Services Limited
Posted on: 17 July, 2017
Deadline: 31 July, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Key areas of concentration are:
- Business operations
- Human capital
- Technology, and
- The Business Research Consultant will be responsible for supporting business units and clients.
- He/she will source for, and analyze profitable business ventures to the company.
- Help clients understand key opportunities and threats within their industries and how to edge competition.
- Formulate and develop strategy for clients that will achieve stated objectives.
- Assess the pros and cons of competing strategies, making recommendation based on robust modelling.
- Conduct market research, feasibility and intelligence gathering for businesses of clients.
- Develop bespoke business solutions for clients based on insights generated.
- Proffer business and financial advisory to clients.
- Business process management for clients including start-ups, mid-size companies as well as large organizations.
- Carry out research on novel industries, innovation and ideas.
- Analyse information such as financial status, salary structure, expenditures, business flows, sales statistics, and other relevant data and draw relevant insight from them.
- Must have very good presentation skills; presenting information orally, visually and in writing.
- HND/Bachelor’s Degree.
- Coursework in Business Administration, Finance, Project Management or Economics is a strong plus.
- Strong communication (report writing) skills.
- Applicants must back up work experience by highlighting previous lucrative project(s) handled.
- Remuneration is between N180,000 and N250,000 monthly (depending on experience).
- Applicants must have at least 4 years work experience in Business Research Consultant/ Analyst.
Method of Application
Applications should be forwarded to email@example.com using ‘BRC’ as subject of mail
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Learning and Development Facilitators/Trainers at Career Prime
- Graduate Analyst/Trainee at HT-Limited
- Jobs at Stern & Kay Consulting Limited
- Accounts/Operations Officer at Bellforte Consulting
- Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Customer Service Representative Recruitment (Hausa Speaking)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Oscar Temple
- Head of Sales at a Holding Company - MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Consulting Macro-Economist at Genesis Analytics