Wakanow.com is Nigeria’s first and leading online travel company that provides customers with everything they need to research, plan and purchase a trip locally and globally.
Wakanow.com offers travelers the cheapest available fares for flights, hotel reservations, airport pickups, visa assistance, vacation packages and many other travel services from a broad selection of partners. Established in 2008, Wakanow was founded as Nigeria’s first online travel company to bridge the gap and inefficiencies in Nigeria’s online travel space.
The VIP Associate will be the driving engine for Wakanow product sales to the company’s high-net-worth customer category. You will be responsible for identifying, acquiring and ensuring overall customer satisfaction by providing customised travel packages and personalised services to meet the customers’ needs. Our VIP Client category includes but not limited to business executives, politicians, expatriates, senior government officials, celebrities, etc.
- Ensure the identification and conversion of VIP’s within and outside the country into clients of the organisation
- Plan and sell flights, accommodations, transportations, insurance and other travel services to VIP clients.
- To facilitate direct pro-active retention activities for active, or dormant VIP customer, thus increasing Company revenues and VIP customers satisfaction levels.
- Collaborate with clients to determine their needs and advise them on appropriate destination, modes of transportations, travel dates, costs and accommodations.
- Maintain excellent relationship with VIP clients in conjunction with the Client Management team to keep the organisation's clients satisfied and loyal.
- Provide personalised customer service in a manner that goes beyond what is expected; when required.
- Keep self-aware and updated with the competitors’ performance, strategy and new product launches.
- Ensure the Fulfilment of all travel service requests for all Wakanow VIP clients.
- Maintain excellent relationships with High Net Individual sales account management with a joint goal to keep our clients satisfied and loyal for future services.
- Show confidence in up-selling and liaising with VIP clients.
Experience and Qualification:
- Bachelors’ degree or minimum relevant degree
- Master’s degree in a relevant field is an added advantage
- 7 years’ experience in VIP Client Management and Sales
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the travel and hospitality industry.
- Exceptional communication – English.
- Exceptional selling skills.
- Assertive & Diplomatic.
- Multi-Tasking abilities.
- An analytical approach to problem-solving.
- Wide network of VIPs
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Wakanow career website on recruit.zohopublic.com to apply