Transport Manager at Mario Consulting Limited
Posted on: 16 June, 2017
Deadline: 30 June, 2017
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Mario Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Mario Consulting Limited - Our client, a major player in Haulage and Logistics require the services of a qualified, experienced and passionate candidate for the position below:
- The ideal candidate should possess a good degree in Transport and Logistics, Engineering or any other Social Sciences and must possess not less than 10 years post qualification experience in Haulage and Logistics.
- Oversee transport department, including assets and employees.
- Manages operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- Establish quality transportation services.
- Assist in the identification and implementation of continuous improvement opportunities and customer satisfaction.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their comprehensive CV's, contact address (not P. O. Box) with functional e-mail address and other relevant details to "Head, Corporate Resourcing" via: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mario ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Associates at Connect Rail Services Limited
- Customer Relationship Officer at County Cargo
- Auto A/C Technicians at a Logistics and Transportation Company
- Country Manager – Transport and Logistics at a Logistics and Transportation Company
- Business Development Analyst at Imperial Courier Express
- Managing Director – Haulage Division at Chisco Group
- Accounting Clerk at PrimePort Logistics Limited
- HR Generalist at Connect Rail Services Limited