Transport Manager at Mario Consulting Limited
Posted on: 16 June, 2017
Deadline: 30 June, 2017
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Mario Consulting
Mario Consulting Limited - Our client, a major player in Haulage and Logistics require the services of a qualified, experienced and passionate candidate for the position below:
- The ideal candidate should possess a good degree in Transport and Logistics, Engineering or any other Social Sciences and must possess not less than 10 years post qualification experience in Haulage and Logistics.
- Oversee transport department, including assets and employees.
- Manages operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- Establish quality transportation services.
- Assist in the identification and implementation of continuous improvement opportunities and customer satisfaction.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their comprehensive CV's, contact address (not P. O. Box) with functional e-mail address and other relevant details to "Head, Corporate Resourcing" via: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mario ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Drivers at Kerildbert Holdings Limited
- Mercedes Truck Diesel Engine Mechanics/Technician at IQ Express Group
- Maintenance Manager at Cristabol Services Limited
- Facilities Maintenance Manager at APM Terminals
- Group Business Director at Chisco Group
- Truck Logistics Assistant (Drivers) at KIVIE Integrated Solutions Limited
- Business Development Manager at AFM Recruit
- Sales Representatives at Maersk Line