Transport Manager at Mario Consulting Limited
Posted on: 16 June, 2017
Deadline: 30 June, 2017
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Mario Consulting
Mario Consulting Limited - Our client, a major player in Haulage and Logistics require the services of a qualified, experienced and passionate candidate for the position below:
- The ideal candidate should possess a good degree in Transport and Logistics, Engineering or any other Social Sciences and must possess not less than 10 years post qualification experience in Haulage and Logistics.
- Oversee transport department, including assets and employees.
- Manages operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- Establish quality transportation services.
- Assist in the identification and implementation of continuous improvement opportunities and customer satisfaction.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their comprehensive CV's, contact address (not P. O. Box) with functional e-mail address and other relevant details to "Head, Corporate Resourcing" via: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mario ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Customer Service Agent Recruitment at Maersk Nigeria
- Info Desk Officer at Inland Containers Nigeria Limited
- Customer Service Executives at a Logistics Firm - Teclab Management Services Limited
- Freight Operations Supervisor at Red Star Express
- Terminal Transformation Leader at APM Terminals
- IT Programmer/ Web Developer at Global Corporate Logistics (GCL)
- General Manager - Business Process at GAC Group
- Profesional Driver at Traset Networks